Provides leadership and expert guidance in the design,
implementation and administration of human resource systems and
related projects including, but not limited to, reporting, auditing
and data integrity
Must be proficient with Ultipro
Principal Responsibilities and Duties These statements reflect
the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal
functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered a
detailed description of work requirements that may be involved.
Develops, designs, tests and implements HR systems to meet HR
needs and organizational initiatives.
Orchestrates and leads functional testing and end user training
of HR applications. Ensures documentation is updated and
understandable for both technical and HR end users.
- Oversees HR system problem resolution by identifying, devising
and deploying solutions.
Oversees the generation of reports and works with the HR data
specialist to develop policies and procedures to improve data and
reporting integrity. Ensures reporting is addressed throughout
implementations and upgrades.
Leads data integrity initiative by auditing all data changes
entered into the HR systems by devising and monitoring audit
reports. Monitors data to downstream systems to insure integrity of
those system and system reports.
Provide guidance regarding the interpretation of Federal and
State laws pertaining to all aspects of human resources over a
- Provide policy and procedure interpretation for leaders and
Associates regarding human resources issues and advise as to the
appropriate course of action.
- Supervision of HR Data Specialist and HR Administrative
Perform other related assignments, as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Requires thorough knowledge of the principles and practices of
human resources to include personnel law and HR systems. Expert
knowledge and understanding of Company policies and applicable laws
and regulations. Typically commensurate with 3 - 5 years of
progressive HR experience.
- Able to adapt to changes in the work environment, can handle
various demands and unexpected events.
- Attention to detail to ensure accuracy and completion
- Strong communication skills to communicate effectively and
professionally in all situations with varying personalities of
customers, Associates and leaders.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and deal with sensitive,
confidential, and emotional issues
- Prioritizes work activities to ensure all tasks are completed
and issues resolved in a timely manner
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must be able to remain seated for extended periods of time
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business or the
- PHR, SPHR, HRIP, SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP strongly preferred.
- FLSA STATUS: Exempt
- Limited overnight travel required
Recruiter : Email Address