Company: Heights Finance Corporation
Posted on: June 8, 2021
The ideal candidate will be someone who has creative and
technical writing skills and experience developing eLearning and/or
instructor-led training courses and who wants to have a direct
impact on the success of the company. This position will design,
develop, and maintain courses and learning support materials for a
variety of delivery methods: classroom (webinar and in person
delivery), self-study (online and paper-based) and blended
- Manage course catalogue, including the administration of
courses, online resources, learning plans, learner groups,
audiences, mass assignments, enrollments, and users.
- Work with subject matter experts and stakeholders to identify
target audience's potential training needs.
- Determine the training delivery method that best meets the
learner's need (classroom, e-Learning, etc.).
- Create design documents to provide a training outline or
storyboard and a timeline for project completion including key
- Facilitate training sessions at all levels of the organization
using proven adult learning techniques and training methods to meet
- Develop learning objectives that align with corporate goals and
- Create and use assessment tools to measure learning
- Independently create storyboards, audio and video scripts, job
aids, simulations, role-plays, scenarios and case studies, learning
activities, online course content, learning assessments, and
user/facilitator guides using sound instructional design
- Work with subject matter experts, stakeholders, and others to
assure technical accuracy and sign-off.
- Maintain timely instructional material updates as business
needs dictate. Adhere to published development standards.
- Maintain version control and organization of all project files
- Meet all training completion deadlines.
- Collaborate with Learning & Development Director to drive
training direction, including providing feedback and soliciting
learner and department leadership feedback.
- Knowledge of learning theories and instructional design
methodology such as ADDIE or SAM.
- The ability to communicate information and ideas for easy
- Ability to prioritize in fast-paced work environment and manage
- Exceptional interpersonal skills: friendly and tactful with the
ability to effectively manage conflict, exercise sound judgment,
effectively manage highly sensitive and confidential information,
and interact at all levels within the organization.
- High attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Lesson and curriculum planning skills.
- Solid visual design skills and ability to storyboard.
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, and audio
- Working knowledge of at least one large-scale Learning
Management System (LMS).
- Ability to deliver training to all levels of the
- Ability to think strategically and deliver tactically.
Keywords: Heights Finance Corporation, Greenville , Instructional Designer, Other , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!