We are looking for a Representative for our Raleigh, NC
Clark's Termite & Pest Control, Inc. has been
operating in Irmo since 1963.
Since then we have grown rapidly with offices
in Irmo, Columbia, Lexington, Charleston (2) Greenville, Myrtle
Beach, Sumter, Ridgeville/BlufftonSC, Raleigh, NCand servicing the
Savannah GA area.
A Customer Service Representative
Provides support to customers including directing phone calls,
scheduling, taking payments and filing paperwork.
A customer service representatives primary responsibility is to
provide exceptional customer service to resolve any and all
Key responsibilities include:
- Answer all incoming phone calls from customers and technicians
in professional and friendly manner and distribute them to office
departments outside of customer service if needed
- Take payments, apply them to outstanding invoices and provide
the customer with a receipt
- Make outgoing phone calls to customers who currently have
recurring service to notify of or schedule appointments
- Organize technician schedules to make sure they are organized
to produce as much production with as little drive time as
- Provide support for Branch Managers while they are in the
- Send daily activity reports to team leader
- Index and QC all documents uploaded to the digital filing
- Miscellaneous duties as requested
- must be able to work overtime when needed.
Job requirements: This position requires a minimum
education of high school diploma but an Associates Degree is
desired. 2 years of administrative or customer service experience
Skills required include: exceptional phone and email
communication, proficient typing, adept in Microsoft Office
Programs including Outlook. Must be able to sit at desk for an
extended period of time.
All Customer Service Representatives are required to work a
specific hourly shift dictated to them at the time of hire that
accrues 40 hours per week.
This is only a summary of the typical functions of a Customer
Service Representative. This is not an exhaustive or comprehensive
list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. The
responsibilities, tasks and duties of the jobholder might differ
from those outlines in the job description and other duties, as
assigned, might be included as part of the job.
- Complete Insurance package: medical, dental, vision
- Free Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life
- Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays
- 401K with matching
- competitive wages: $13 - $14/hour
Applicants must pass the following: criminal background
check, drug testing & 5 year work history.
Powered by JazzHR