Commercial Roofing Technician - Training Included
Company: Tremco Illbruck
Posted on: June 8, 2021
We are seeking Construction Professionals to join our team.
These professionals will be responsible for the maintenance,
repairs, and installation of commercial roofing systems.
Position Duties & Responsibilities:
- Installation of different types of roofing systems such as BUR,
EPDM, Single-ply, coatings, and other forms of low-slope roofing
- Safe operation of tools of the trade (hand tools, power tools
- Follow OSHA regulations and other regulatory agencies relating
to job site safety, demonstrates safe work practices.
- Work outside in a wide variety of weather conditions and to
meet the physical demands of the position, including mobility
needed to complete tasks.
- Climbing and operating on ladders, able to handle at least 50
- Effective communication with foremen, supervisors, and other
WTI and Tremco employees
- Commercial Roofing: All levels; at least 1 year preferred
- Reliable form of transportation
- Acceptable background check per company standards
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and physical
- Health Insurance
- Paid time-off
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status
Keywords: Tremco Illbruck, Greenville , Commercial Roofing Technician - Training Included, Other , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!