Senior Administrative Assistant
Company: Haley & Aldrich
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Senior Administrative Assistant
At Haley & Aldrich, we pride ourselves on our small-company
culture, with big-company opportunities. Our staff appreciate that
project diversity and flexible environment.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level? Bring
your expertise, industry knowledge, and leadership to Haley &
Aldrich well give you the flexibility and support to chart your own
career path and explore the areas youre passionate about.
We are currently seeking a Senior Administrative Assistant who
will demonstrate strong overall office administration abilities and
perform office support activities with initiative, professionalism,
and leadership. We are a progressive company with many different
service areas, and we value and support internal growth and
development. This is a full time position located in our
Greenville, SC office.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a reliable go-to resource in this small, collaborative
office and have the attitude, willingness, and initiative to pitch
in wherever needed in the local office or virtually, across our
- Operate as office COVID-19 coordinator: perform office surface
cleaning activities related to COVID-19 office health & safety
plan, and complete weekly reporting requirements.
- Efficiently perform technical editing of documents with
emphasis on quality, grammatical correctness, punctuation,
formatting to our standards, consistency throughout, overall
neatness, and attention to detail.
- Demonstrate excellent skills with Adobe Acrobat DC in the
production of large PDF documents including converting to/from PDF,
navigational tools, creating forms, and securing documents.
- Demonstrate advanced skills in creating and modifying charts,
graphs, and complex spreadsheets and pivot tables in Excel, as well
as producing high quality technical presentations in
- Possess excellent skills with MS Visio and MS Project in the
production of organizational charts, project schedules, and other
- Provide general office managerial services in a professional
manner, including front desk administration tasks, maintaining
office equipment and supplies, and maintaining all common areas
including the front lobby, reception, and kitchen/break areas.
- Act as the face of the company by greeting/welcoming all
visitors upon arrival and notifying staff; answering main office
phone and routing calls; handling all mailing and packages.
- Schedule, coordinate, and support on- or off-site meetings,
conferences, teleconferences, and Team meetings, as well as handle
- Coordinate and assist with new hire orientations and training
in the local office.
- Participate in company informational meetings and training,
which provide an increased understanding of company business and
our industry (i.e., Health & Safety training, brown bag lunch and
learns, town hall meetings, market segment presentation,
- Participate in monthly national Administrative group meetings
to keep up-to-date on all admin-related topics including company
news, information and changes that affect the group, as well as
knowledge sharing presentations and discussion where you have the
opportunity to share your experience and skills.
- 7+ years in a professional administrative support position,
with legal or contract experience preferred.
- Bachelors degree preferred or combined education and
- Must be highly proficient/advanced with all Microsoft Office
365 applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams), as well
as Visio, Project, and Adobe Acrobat DC.
- Must be experienced in working with large Word documents
created from templates, applying styles, and table of
- Must possess outstanding proofreading/technical editing
- Experience in assisting staff with professional licenses is a
- Must be resourceful and possess the drive and ability to work
proactively and work well under pressure in order to meet direct
- Ability to effectively prioritize and achieve objectives within
established time frames.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Is a current Notary Public, or is willing to become one.
- SharePoint and gINT experience is a plus.
Keywords: Haley & Aldrich, Greenville , Senior Administrative Assistant, Other , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!