Inventory Control Coordinator
Company: PDS Tech, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking an Inventory Control Coordinator in
- The Inventory Coordinator coordinates activities within the
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reads Production schedules, customer order, work order,
shipping order or requisitions to determine items moved, gathered
or in need of distribution.
- Support finance to complete BOMs
- Performs inventory management by placing orders for drums, raw
materials and any other items needed
- Researches all regulations for shipping to other countries to
- Supports offsite vendor managed inventory.
- With the help of management, establish and maintain
- Coordinates all shipments including dangerous goods and
- Fills requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials,
tools, or other stock items and distributes items to production
- Records amounts of materials or items received or
- Weighs or counts items for distribution within plant to ensure
conformance to company standards.
- Uses computer to enter records.
- Drives vehicle or forklift to transport stored items from
warehouse to plant or to pick up items from several locations for
- Prepares parcels for mailing.
- Perform area specific inspection work orders to meet site and
regulatory requirements including, but not limited to, the
performing of the 90-Day Hazardous Waste Storage Facility
inspections in accordance with EPA regulatory requirements.
- Support personnel will be responsible for the collection,
disposing and packaging for shipment, any hazardous waste from a
Hazardous Waste Satellite Area in accordance with Patheon API
Manufacturing, Inc. Hazardous Waste Training including but not
- DHEC and EPA Hazardous Waste requirements
- Hazardous Waste Satellite Area definition and requirements
- Hazardous Waste container requirements
- Hazardous Waste Labeling
- Emergency Response Plan
- Support personnel will also be responsible to transport full
Hazardous Waste Drums from Hazardous Waste Satellite Areas to the
less then 90-Day Hazardous Waste Storage Area in accordance with
Patheon API Manufacturing, Inc. Hazardous Waste Training.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 2-3 years warehouse, shipping and materials management
- 2 years of cGMP materials and logistics required
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Hazardous Materials Training
and International Aviation Transport Association (IATA) Dangerous
Goods Training required. Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office
Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint). Effective written, verbal and
interpersonal communication skills. Ability to work on multiple
projects simultaneously and in cross-functional groups. Agility and
flexibility with timelines. Action oriented, organized and
attention to detail preferred.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Able to obtain DEA registration.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Warehouse, pharmaceutical research lab and manufacturing plant.
Position requires moderate standing (up to 8 hours) as well as
ordinary ambulatory skills and physical coordination sufficient to
move about warehouse, office, laboratory and manufacturing
locations; ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch
periodically for prolonged periods of time; manipulation (lift,
carry, move) of medium to heavy weights of 35-50 pounds; arm, hand
and finger dexterity, including ability to grasp and move for
prolonged periods of time; visual acuity to use a keyboard,
computer monitor, operate warehouse equipment and forklift, and
read materials for prolonged periods of time; ability to sit, reach
with hands and arms, talk, and hear for prolonged periods of
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT
- Uniform, safety shoes, safety glasses with side shields, and
protective gloves will all be provided.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion,
national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status,
pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier
specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a
full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including
Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive,
and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and
years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that
our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more
about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
Keywords: PDS Tech, Inc., Greenville , Inventory Control Coordinator, Other , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!