What makes SYNNEX extraordinary? We believe that success is
achieved by bringing together unique points of view. Our team is
comprised of innovative perspectives from a diverse group of bright
minds who are inspired with a vision to imagine and the energy to
make it happen. Whether you're just starting out in your career or
a seasoned executive, we have a wide range of opportunities for
those who have a passion for technology and a desire to bring their
full self to work every day where you can grow and make a
Take the next step towards a rewarding career and be a part of a
team that embraces inclusivity and teamwork. You're ready to be
Our recruiting experience is digital!
Technology is at the core of our business - we don't just sell
technology, we use it. The power of digital interviewing allows you
the flexibility of using your computer or mobile device to record
your interview on your own schedule in the comfort of your home.
Our recruiting process allows you to tell your story in a
stress-free way that is interactive and fun, so if you receive a
link to Share your Story with us, we hope you have an awesome
Do you have a passion for managing business to business accounts
receivables for high volume major retail accounts? Are you an
expert in fielding and placing calls/emails to and from customers
and sales representatives regarding orders, invoice and payment
issues, account reconciliations? Do you pride yourself on your
ability to monitor and manage account receivables daily,
reconciling customer debits (including RMAs, Vendor Programs, Price
Programs and short ship related issues), interfacing with off shore
operation functions, monitoring customer websites for related A/R
information and establishing/maintaining relationships with
Be Inspired By the Work You'll Do
- Performs complex reconciliation of RMA/Program related items in
AR that are generated via debit and or short pay.
- Performs complex reconciliation of Short Ship & Lost
Ship/Program related items in AR that are generated via debit and
or short pay.
- Proactively resolves issues before problems arise and are past
due and works collectors and sales reps to obtain needed
- Accurately researches invoice and credit memo histories of new
and existing customers.
- Recognizes red flags on account and brings to the attention of
- Contacts collectors and sales reps to aid in resolution of open
issues. Resolved open items in a timely manner.
- Proactively reconciles RMA/Program discrepancies to ensure
resolution of items within SYNNEX guideline.
- Proactively reconciles RMA Received No Credit report to ensure
resolution of items within SYNNEX guidelines
- Provides visibility to internal operations issues, assisting to
solve problems going forward to prevent SYNNEX losses.
- Reviews China process and work flow for accuracy as well as
identify new task that will enhance production of Debit Review -
Write process proactively to review with management prior to
Your Passion is Sparked By:
- High School diploma plus 5 - 8 years of related business to
business collections, accounts receivables and reconciliations
experience, bachelor degree preferred.
- Working understanding of collection/credit procedures and the
interdependencies of such systems.
- General accounting knowledge with advanced computer skills
including Excel (pivot tables and v-lookups), Word, PowerPoint and
- Established experience using analytical skills to resolve root
cause of issues/problems and working with numerical data.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills a must with firm
logic and reasoning ability utilizing critical thinking
- Proven background working in a team environment interfacing
with employees at all levels.
- Solid time management and organizational skills with the
ability to perform basic research and analysis with minimal
- Broad knowledge of RMA process (from issuance to matching to
invoicing/debiting and clearing AR or Program Extension to Program
- Ability to be flexible with position duties and scope of
@ SYNNEX Corporation, we believe employees are our greatest
asset and we empower them to make a difference in our business.
Diversity and inclusion makes us all better. Qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, and all other
@ SYNNEX Canada Limited, we are committed to supporting
accommodation and inclusivity for persons with disabilities
throughout the recruitment process and employment lifecycle. If you
require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process,
please let us know; we will work with you to meet your needs.
Note: The preceding job description has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees with this classification. It is not designed to contain
or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job.