Inspector - 2nd Shift
Company: Pharmaceutical Associates, Inc
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Monitor product quality through the performance of various
visual and physical tests.
- Inspect and promote GMP and SOP compliance in a FDA regulated
pharmaceutical manufacturing environment, ensuring product
integrity, safety and compliance with standards.
- Sample and inspect in-process product and finished goods.
Record data accurately.
- Inspect packaging rooms and packaging lines for clearance and
- Record data and review documentation for accuracy and
- Develop a working knowledge of statistical based sampling plans
and their application.
- Develop a working knowledge of cGMPs, SOPs and FDA
- Segregate, quarantine and complete the documentation for
- Initiate and help complete Process Issues.
- Help to identify and present on-going initiatives for
continuous improvements to the organization's quality process.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 1+ years of QA (Quality Assurance) experience in a
- Ability to perform the physical tasks associated with sampling
- Must be organized, reliable and detailed oriented. Able to
multi-task and prioritize effectively.
- Basic Computer skills to include the use of MS Word and MS
- Experience operating a barcode scanner, torque meter, vacuum
desiccator, scale / balance and scientific calculator.
- Experience in a cGMP environment.
- Must be able to lift and carry 30 lbs.
- Ability to work on first or second shift, as well as required
- Due to COVID, masks covering both the nose and mouth are
required to enter our facilities. Sterile masks are required for
cGMP areas of the plant per SOPs, and are provided. Masks must be
worn at all times except while eating/drinking or in one's personal
Keywords: Pharmaceutical Associates, Inc, Greenville , Inspector - 2nd Shift, Other , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!