Posted on: June 12, 2021
This position will provide comprehensive material handling
support to Proterra's Greenville Site Warehouse Manager and other
site leadership team members. You will be responsible for providing
a full range of material handling solutions to client groups at the
site and be in an environment where you can have a greater
About the Role - You will:
- Load and unload materials in warehouse and storage facilities;
receive materials into the Company system and verify materials
against Pack Lists to ensure the accuracy of the delivery; count
and weigh parts to check quantity accuracy and contact the buying
team when shipment is inaccurate to rectify the discrepancy.
- Pick parts for shipment and packaging according to shipping
procedures. Complete the appropriate paperwork to ship the
- Pick parts for kitting and packages according to the pick list
kitting procedures. Complete the appropriate paperwork for the
kitting process. Performs the transactions in the system to consume
the parts pulled for the kit carts and out-going orders.
- Perform transactions in the inventory system to enter new
quantities and during shipping transactions to remove inventory
from stock. Uses material moving equipment such as pallet jacks,
forklifts, order-pickers and dollies to bring products and
materials to an appropriate location.
- Issue materials to departments in the organization upon
request. This involves transacting inventory quantities to the
department and delivering the parts to the work area. Monitor the
inventory and reports discrepancies in quantities to
- Stock replenishment, rotation, and combining where needed;
assist with Cycle Counting.
- Transfer parts between bin locations with the Company Operation
System and prepare and package parts to be shipped.
- Perform 5S duties within the Warehouse and other duties as
assigned by management.
About Our Group:
- As strategic partners, the Warehouse team strives to ensure
that our values, culture and engagement always allow us to do great
things for our company.
- We strive to provide the highest level service and support to
our clients each and every day.
- We work collaboratively to build strong relationships with our
clients, partners, and own team.
- We treat each other with respectand always try to have a little
fun every day!
- This position will be part of the Warehouse team that supports
Proterra's Manufacturing and Engineering operations in Greenville,
- You will report to the Site Warehouse Manager and collaborate
with other Warehouse team members located at our headquarters in
Burlingame, CA and other manufacturing facility in Los Angeles,
- Self-starter with the ability to adapt interpersonal styles and
techniques to influence at all levels of the organization.
- Customer-focused attitude, with high level of professionalism
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality, establish trust and
credibility, and act with complete integrity.
- Detail-oriented, resourceful and diligent.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Sound judgment and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
Your Experience Includes:
You might also have:
- Shipping experience (processing BOL's for out-going
- Class B Passenger Endorsed CDL holder for loading out-going
- Use of 3rd Party Shipping Systems such as UPS WorldShip and
Travel: 0 - 10%
Proterra is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, providing
equal employment opportunities to all Employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
age, genetic information, veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth, or
related medical conditions, including, but not limited to,
lactation or any other characteristic protected by applicable
federal, state, or local law or ordinance. Proterra participates in
the Electronic Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Proterra, Greenville , Material Handler, Other , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!