3rd Shift Laundry Assistant - NHC HealthCare Mauldin
Company: National Healthcare Corporation
Posted on: June 12, 2021
3rd shift Laundry Assistant for NHC HealthCare Mauldin
NHC HealthCare Mauldin is a 180 bed skilled nursing facility in
Greenville, SC. We are looking for a Laundry Assistant to join our
team! This position includes loading washers, gathering dirty
laundry, folding/storing laundry, operating washing machines &
dryers according to manufacturer's and center's policy, and other
duties as assigned.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Report to laundry at the assigned time and gather dirty laundry
- Load washers with dirty linens and prepare linen for morning
- Keep dirty linen separate from clean linen at all times.
- Check water temperature of each washing machine to be sure it
is at least 150.
- Clean all lint traps in accordance with center policy or at
least once per shift.
- Check levels of laundry detergents, softeners and bleach are
checked and that center policy is followed for refilling.
- Keep floors, walls and equipment are kept clean.
- Remove clean laundry from washer and load dryer, making sure
that clean laundry does not touch the floor.
- Operate washing machines and dryers are operated in accordance
with manufacturer's and center's policy and procedures.
- Removed dry clothes from dryer, fold and store in accordance
with center policy.
- Inform supervisor of any problems with equipment so that
repairs can be made.
- Shut down all equipment in laundry in accordance with center
policy when fire alarm sounds.
- Other duties which may be assigned from time to time.
- Be familiar with and follow all federal, state and center
policies and procedures.
- Work safely, following proper procedures when using chemical
- Must be able to read Standard English.
- Must be able to operate standard and commercial laundry
- Must be able to understand and follow instructions.
- Must be flexible, be a team player, and have a positive
National HealthCare Corporation is recognized nationwide as an
innovator in the delivery of quality long-term care. Our goal is to
provide a full range of extended care services, designed to
maximize the well-being and independence of patients of all ages.
We are dedicated to meeting patient needs through an
interdisciplinary approach combining compassionate care with
cost-effective health care services.
The NHC environment is one of encouragement and challenge ...
innovation and improvement ... teamwork and collaboration ... and
honesty and integrity. All NHC employees are committed as partners,
not only to the health of our patients, but to the well-being of
the communities we serve.
If you are interested in working for a leader in senior care and
share NHC's values of honesty and integrity, please apply today and
find out more about us at nhccare.com/locations/mauldin/
Keywords: National Healthcare Corporation, Greenville , 3rd Shift Laundry Assistant - NHC HealthCare Mauldin, Other , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!