Delivery Driver Class A or B CDL
Company: Carter Lumber Inc
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Hired employees are eligible for a Signing bonus of $500! Apply
A Carter Lumber Delivery Specialist with CDL is responsible for
transporting and dropping off materials while providing
professional customer service to contractors and do-it-yourselfers.
This is accomplished by appropriately using company vehicles and
equipment to deliver products to customers in a safe and timely
manner. Safety, building loads, inventory control and product
knowledge are all components of this position. A strong belief in
the mission and goals of the company are necessary to this
Requirements to be Considered for the Position:
- Previous delivery experience, preferably with building
- An acceptable driving record and a current CDL license
- Familiarity with building materials and delivery equipment is
- Ability to participate effectively as a team member
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and
Responsibilities of the Position :
- Responsible for delivering material to customer's jobsites
using the most efficient route available.
- Complies with all highway rules and regulations.
- Ensures that delivery schedules are met while providing
friendly and professional service.
- Assists customers with loading and/or unloading of materials
while at the job site.
Knowledge & Training:
- Identifies personal growth needs and learning
- Completes required orientation and safety training.
- Commits to continued learning on products, packages, procedures
- Meets and greets contractors and do-it-yourselfers while
providing exceptional customer service by assisting with the
selection and loading of materials.
- Accurately pulls and stages materials to be picked up or
delivered to ensure schedules are met.
- Contributes to maintaining the inventory in the yard by
conducting cycle counts, keeping the yard organized, ensuring the
correct material is shipped and received.
- Follows all policies and procedures in the yard including
sales, inventory and safety.
- Properly uses and maintains all equipment.
Benefits Provided (full-time employees):
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employer-matching 401(k) Plan
- Signing Bonus: Hired applicants are eligible for up to $500
signing bonus. $250 will be paid after 30 days of employment and
$250 will be paid after 90 days of employment
Keywords: Carter Lumber Inc, Greenville , Delivery Driver Class A or B CDL, Other , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!