Enterprise Managed Services Specialist - Voice - Spectrum Enterprise
Posted on: July 11, 2021
At a glance:
- Are you a client-focused managed services expert talented in
driving product penetration rates for Unified Communications?
- Can you commit to a position highlighting how Spectrum
Enterprise products can satisfy the growing and complex
communication needs of existing and prospective clients?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with an uncapped sales
commission and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work
environment that encourages our team members to reach their full
potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates
diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently
exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a
national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving
America's largest businesses and communications service providers.
The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and
managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and
networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise's
industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to
achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to
meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum
Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
As an Enterprise Managed Services Specialist for Voice, you excel
at growing Spectrum Enterprise's market share and driving product
penetration rates. Using consultative sales techniques, you
highlight how our Voice services solves complex client
communication needs. You focus on selling directly to existing and
prospective clients while partnering with local Sales teams to
define and execute team-based selling strategies. You are
passionate about educating clients with face-to-face meetings and
creating enticing proposals that motivate them to share in your
enthusiasm for Spectrum Enterprise products.
You combine your technical expertise with an understanding of each
client's current and future needs to outline solutions for their
immediate issues readying them for upsell and renewal
opportunities. This is a complementary role to the Direct Sales and
Sales Engineering teams and receives sales quota retirement for
targeted products. You thrive in an office environment and feel
comfortable traveling to manage accounts within a specified
footprint. You report directly to the Manager of Midmarket Managed
Services for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive salary with sales incentives.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on spectrum services where available.
What you will do:
- Be an impactful member of the Managed Services Sales team by
meeting or exceeding monthly sales and revenue goals selling
Unified Communications as a Service solutions.
- Drive sales of the Voice product set by serving as an
experienced, focused, performance-driven regional brand
- Enhance the available products by partnering with Product teams
in the development and advancement of service attributes.
- Increase the Spectrum Enterprise sales footprint by leveraging
in-depth experience to identify target markets, industries and
contacts across assigned territories.
- Self-generate leads through networking, cold calling, premise
visits and industry events remaining cognizant of new and upsell
- Exceed sales goals by developing and implementing sales plans
for an assigned territory while positioning themselves as the
solution expert for Unified Communications.
- Entice C-level executives and business owners by leading
face-to-face consultative meetings and highlighting product
features, attributes and demonstrations using a polished
- Partner with Account Executives, Account Management, Sales
Engineering and Marketing to develop and execute team selling
- Solidify sales by conducting contract negotiations and
conversations with C-level executives and business owners.
- Maintain an accurate sales database to report sales activity
and client information.
- Develop key sales skills by attending sales meetings and
participating in training sessions.
- Perform additional duties related to the position as
Required keys for success:
- Two or more years of experience in premise-based sales of
Hosted Voice solutions.
- Five or more years of telecommunication business-to-business
- Expert understanding of Managed Service Solutions, specifically
- Track record of presenting to C-suite executives, such as Chief
Information Officer (CIO) and Chief Technical Officer (CTO) and
business owners, with the ability to develop client-centric
solutions and deliver proposals.
- Proven experience as a top sales performer and closer,
exceeding revenue quota.
- Skilled in quickly conducting consultative analysis and
- Collaborative team member with the ability to multitask and
- Familiar with Salesforce or other client relationship
management (CRM) and billing systems.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
Outlook and Visio.
- Coachable with an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to
- Valid driver's license, a safe driving record and availability
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with
all levels of an organization.
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related field or an equivalent
combination of education, training and experience (preferred).
- Industry recognized applicable certifications, such as Cisco
Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Cisco Certified Network
Professional (CCNP), Avaya Certified Solution Specialist (ACSS),
Avaya Certified Design Specialist (ACDS), Anaya Professional Design
Specialist (APDS), Avaya Professional Sales Specialist (APSS) or
Convergence Technologies Professional (CTP) (preferred).
Keywords: Spectrum, Greenville , Enterprise Managed Services Specialist - Voice - Spectrum Enterprise, Other , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!