Hiring Immediately - Home Health Aide (CNA)
Company: Interim HealthCare of the Upstate
Posted on: July 11, 2021
Overview: If you're looking for a
stable career opportunity as a home health aide with a leading home
health organization, look no further. We have been recognized
as the #1 employer in the state for providing meaningful work to
our employees in addition to being named a Top Workplace in
South Carolina for the fifth consecutive year! Interim
HealthCare of the Upstate has an immediate opening for
a Home Health Aide in Seneca, SC and surrounding areas in
Oconee County to provide personal health care to patients in their
Our Mission: We are dedicated to
honoring God through the enrichment of human life.
What's in it for you:
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Hiring Immediately
- Cell Phone and Mileage Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Paid Holidays
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Free Education Courses and Tuition Assistance
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
Who you are:
- Current Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification in
SC and be able to travel.
- Reliable transportation with valid auto liability
Who we are:
Interim HealthCare of the Upstate has been providing quality
care in the region for over 42 years. That kind of stability
combined with our commitment to integrity and quality care makes us
your perfect career partner. We provide flexible career
assignments that today’s healthcare professionals need to
accommodate their lifestyle and priorities. We earned TOP500
Medicare Certified Home Health Provider in the country and have
consistently been ranked as a 5-star provider. And, thanks to a
state-of-the-art EMR, charting is completed during work
hours! Our nursing assistants thrive in our
compassionate culture of care and amazing patient outcomes, which
helps us support not only our patients but their families as well.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
What you'll do:
- Reads and records temperature, pulse, and respirations.
- Assists, performs, and trains patient/client and family in
activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming, nail and skin
care, oral hygiene, toileting and elimination and adequate
- Promotes safe environment and maintain unobstructed pathways
while providing care.
- Assists with ambulation, transfers and/or range of motion
- Assists with incidental/instrumental activities of daily living
such as shopping, meal preparation, socialization activities,
homemaking and maintaining a clean and safe physical
- Assists in medication reminding
- Assists in administering medications ordinarily
Keywords: Interim HealthCare of the Upstate, Greenville , Hiring Immediately - Home Health Aide (CNA), Other , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!