Residential HVAC Installer
You ABSOLUTELY want to work here!
We are a 50-year-old, locally owned and operated
service company, with an outstanding reputation, seeking
exceptional residential HVAC - Install
technicians that want to deliver the most
efficient, highest quality customer experiences in residential HVAC
Aside from the fact that we are an awesome place to work, here
are a few reasons why we attract and keep the very
NO ON CALL!!!
- Work environment full of folks that have fun and really care
about each other!! We are family! Our average tenure for
employees is over 10 years.
- Regular Training
- Uniforms furnished and paid for by the company
- New trucks that are well cared for and that you get to take
home every night
- Company provided tools and fully stocked trucks
- Incentive pay and fun rewarding company competitions
- Company furnished SMART phones
- Tuition reimbursement for qualified school work
- Excellent customer reviews and ratings
- We always do what is right!
Our HVAC Installers will:
- You will accurately and efficiently install top of the line
heating and air equipment in our customer’s home.
-Key Sub tasks
· Maintain communication with
dispatch, your manager, parts and installation teams.
· Keep your company truck clean,
inside and out.
· Keep your truck inventory up to
· Properly complete paperwork.
· Join the on-call rotation.
· Maintain a clean and
· Have and maintain a clean
· Participate in training allowing
you to grow and develop as a professional.
· Have or be willing to get the
proper certifications. We can help you with this.
· Participate actively in
meetings, and trainings
· Train, encourage and mentor
others to ensure quick, accurate replacements and
Skills and experience
- If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and
challenging – you have just the right amount.
What we offer
- Our top performers are among the highest paid installers in the
Upstate. You’ll have a near unlimited earning potential.
- Medical Insurance - Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthcare with 90%
paid by company
- Other insurances include Dental, Vision, Short and Long Term
- State of art tools, parts and supplies.
- 401(k) Plan with company matching
- A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important.
We care about our team, and expect you to bring the same caring
when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll
come love our company and build life-long friendships with us!