Customer Service Representative
Company: WORK WITH YOUR HANDZ
Posted on: July 22, 2021
You ABSOLUTELY want to work here! – Customer
Service Representative (FULL-TIME)
We are a 50 year-old, locally owned and operated service
company, with an outstanding reputation, seeking
exceptional Customer Service
Representatives (FULL-TIME) that are capable
to listening to the needs of our customers and booking service
appointments and placing out-bound calls to schedule appointments
to fill our call needs.
Who We Are
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our
customers love us for it. We’ve been at this a long time here in
the Upstate. What you don’t know is, what it’s like to be a part of
a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut
corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How it
feels to have customers rave about you and demand that you’re the
only person that works in their home. How much you can earn when
you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job.
They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to
grow, and opportunities to excel.
What We Do
We are a team of home service experts who go the extra mile to
ensure peak performance for your home’s plumbing, heating and air
conditioning and electrical systems.
The Big Task
- Listen to the needs of customers and books service appointments
and place out-bound calls to schedule appointments to fill our call
needs each day.
Key Sub Tasks
- Convert incoming customer calls to booked service appointments
while promoting customer satisfaction
- Place outbound calls to current and past customers to schedule
additional service appointments needed for filling our call needs
- Adhere to company’s plan for resolving customer complaints
quickly and favorably.
- Maintain and update customer database with complete and
- Randomly check with customers to be certain they are satisfied
with our performance (Happy Calls)
- Deliver calls scripts with an authentic cadence; by being
clear, compelling and personable when speaking with customers
Essential Skills and
- If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and
challenging – you have the right amount…..
- IT competent; good typist and proficient with phone
- Ability to show empathy and be a people person
- Strong verbal and written communication skills needed for
What We Offer
- Our top performers are among the highest paid in the Upstate.
You’ll have unlimited earning potential. (Hourly plus bonuses)
(Starting pay between $12 and $14 per hour)
- Medical Insurance -- we pay 90% for your insurance premiums for
- Dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term
disability also available
- 401k Plan with a company match.
- A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important.
We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring
when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll
come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long
Candidates must undergo pre-employment background checks and
Keywords: WORK WITH YOUR HANDZ, Greenville , Customer Service Representative, Other , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!