Patient Account Auditor - Healthcare Insurance Authorizations
Company: ATI Physical Therapy
Posted on: September 9, 2021
The Patient Account Auditor is responsible for all activities
associated with inbound/outbound calls, to bring escalated
accounts/claims to full resolution. The position requires the
ability to maintain friendly and appropriate communication in any
situation. Knowledge and understanding of ATI standard operating
procedures, contracts, billing, and cash collected. You are focused
on training and auditing our insurance verification programs, while
delivering on the exceptional customer experience promise every
The qualified candidate must be motivated, professional, and
energetic. They will need to be ready to work in a fast-paced,
ever-changing environment. They must maintain a positive attitude,
be a team player, and adhere to the ATI core values and culture.
They will need to provide exemplary customer service to both
internal, and external customers. Meet and maintain monthly
productivity standards of quality and quantity.
Your purpose at ATI:
- Partner with business leaders to improve and deliver positive
change in the insurance verification function.
- You'll be an integral part of the Revenue Cycle team and
directly plugged in to collaborate with vendor functions.
- Handle a large volume of communication, inbound/outbound calls,
and written correspondence within department standards for account
- Resolve patient accounts efficiently using tools, including,
but not limited to; telephone, email, written correspondence,
websites, clearing house.
- Account follow up on, claim denials, demographics, insurance,
and billing data.
- Escalate trends/issues to higher management following proper
research, and supporting documentation.
- Communicate in a manner that results in positive relationships
between ATI and customer.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
What's cool about this job:
- You will work independently in a fast-paced paperless
- You will be able to multi-task to achieve team goals.
- You will gain expert organizational skills, problem solve, and
have a variety of tasks that leave you feeling accomplished.
- You will help identify changes in policies and procedures to
improve verification efficiencies; analyze department needs and
suggest ways to improve workflows.
Education: High School diploma
At least 3 years of healthcare accounts receivable and/or call
Substantial knowledge of Microsoft Office
Experience working with payor websites, clearinghouse applications,
EMR, ICD-10 and CPT coding strongly preferred.
What you need to be successful:
- You will be a team player upholding the highest level of
- You are a self-starter, and can work well independently.
- Must be able to understand and meet department expectations
through positive coaching.
Keywords: ATI Physical Therapy, Greenville , Patient Account Auditor - Healthcare Insurance Authorizations, Other , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!