Client Relations Specialist
Company: Arias Agencies, Inc.
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Arias Agencies is a privately owned outsourced sales and
customer service firm based in Greenville. We are looking for
innovative, team-oriented individuals who enjoy working with others
and maintaining relationships with our prestigious clientele.
We promote our clients brand names by developing and supporting
customer support and sales programs. Client Relations Specialists
will work closely with other team members to support customer
acquisition activities and utilize your marketing expertise to help
generate accounts and complete the sales cycle that will increase
demand and drive revenue.
This position is full time and involves responsibilities in:
- Identify and generate new sales opportunities through
- Participate in ongoing product training courses
- Work internally with a team on implementation plans
- Work with your manager to ensure alignment with company
- Review sales activities and prospective customers with
- Execute day to day sales, marketing, and campaign
- Manage the implementation and delivery of a key client's
activity, maximizing performance, return on investment, and
identifying an opportunity to expand
- Own all problem solving, troubleshooting, client campaign
requests, and key implementations
- Build client relationships through service excellence and
balance their campaign needs with your proactive approach
Benefits & Our Culture:The management & marketing team offers an
environment where our employees ideas are not only heard but
implemented. We offer a team-based and structured environment,
however, employees are expected to be self-disciplined in managing
their own time and work schedule.
- Fun, team building environment
- Travel Opportunities
- Leadership workshops & development
- Financial management, business management, time management
- Philanthropy events -- a chance to give back to the
- Recognition for top performers
- Advancement to management based on performance
Job Requirements:The position at our company is an entry-level
position so no direct experience is necessary. We believe that hard
work, a student mentality, and exceptional communication skills are
all that someone needs to be successful in our firm. Training will
be provided in multiple aspects of our company including;
leadership, marketing, customer service, and management.
For immediate consideration, apply with a copy of your resume.
Keywords: Arias Agencies, Inc., Greenville , Client Relations Specialist, Other , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!