General Worker - 1st Shift
Company: PDS Tech, Inc.
Posted on: January 12, 2022
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a -General Worker, in -Greenville,
- Perform general tasks to help set up the F-16 production
- This will include but is not limited to: work PPE taping,
Moving items and staging, help set up the new SWBS staging
- May require working with hand and power tools.
- Ability to work with little supervision and ability to
prioritize tasks. Job Requirements:
- Forklift Experience is required.
- High School Diploma is required.
- Driver's License Required.
- Fork Lift Medical will be required before the contractor can
start.PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status,
age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other
legally protected status. Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of
the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices
nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position PDS
specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace,
Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy
just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of
continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our
employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about
PDS, please visit $$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
Keywords: PDS Tech, Inc., Greenville , General Worker - 1st Shift, Other , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!