Client Care Coordinator
Company: Comfort Keepers of Greenville
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Are you looking for a career where you can use your
results-driven expertise to fulfill your passion of making a
difference in the lives of seniors? Do you love building and
maintaining relationships with others that improve their quality of
life? If so, a Care Coordinator position with Comfort Keepers is
for you! The Care Coordinator position provides continuity of care
for clients after referral. They facilitate the provision of
in-home care and support services to clients. They arrange for the
uninterrupted continuing care of the client. They assist in the
organization of family resources for the effective care of the
client. They routinely interact with other personnel as well as
clients, family members, community providers/referral sources,
insurance companies, case managers, and other third party payors.
Care Coordinator - Responsibilities
- Answers potential client inquiries and qualifies them for home
visits. Must take accurate referral / service request information
and accurately determine the type and duration of services
necessary to meet client needs.
- Conducts In-Home Visit for prospective clients and converts
them to a new client.--Processes required paperwork obtaining
signatures while communicating pertinent information to the client
to ensure understanding.
- Processes data necessary to establish initial client records,
services, and files.--Participates in new client assimilation
process and ensures it is completed in specified time frame.
- Identifies potential issues and uses independent judgment to
evaluate alternative solutions and implement established policies
for immediate resolution.
- Visit current clients on a regular basis to ensure quality of
care provided meets client needs.
- Develops and maintains relationships with existing
- Establishes and grows community relationships with prospect
referral sources such as transitional care units, hospital
discharge planners, home health agency staff, and other
senior-related referral sources.--Coordinates transitions with all
of these referral sources.--
- Must be able to work under time pressure and manage multiple
- Participates in the on-call rotation.If you are interested in
joining the Comfort Keepers Team, email your resume and interest
level to Travisn@ckupstate.com
Keywords: Comfort Keepers of Greenville, Greenville , Client Care Coordinator, Other , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!