Kinetic Business Repair Specialist
Company: Windstream Communications
Posted on: January 16, 2022
**$500 Sign on Bonus**About the Role:Come join our expanding
Kinetic Business Support team as we grow our Business customer
base! Be a part of the future of telecommunication by supporting
exciting new cutting-edge products like Gig fiber, SD-WAN, and
OfficeSuite. Not sure what those are, no problem we can train you
if you have the qualities we are looking for! This position will
work directly with our highly valued Business customers via inbound
calls and chats. This role is currently remote but will return to
an office setting in the future.What You'll Do:
- Help create a positive customer experience by building
relationships, exhibiting empathy, and providing solutions to meet
our customer's needs.
- Collaborate with customers to identify Kinetic service/repair
issues and resolve or engage the correct internal team for
- Escalate, monitor, and track problems in appropriate trouble
management system to ensure timely resolution
- Take ownership, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues in a
single customer interaction to maximize the customer
- Recommend products that enhance the customer experience or
resolve a customer's issue.
- Receive ongoing training on new products/services.
- Receive ongoing coaching and feedback to help you achieve
individual and team performance objectives.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assignedDo You Have?
- Tech savvy - love new technology!
- Excellent listening and problem-solving skills.
- Able to articulate complex ideas and issues and give clear
- Strong Customer Service experience with an emphasis on first
call resolution and issue ownership.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, structured, and dynamic
- Ability to manage and diffuse escalated interactions.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Schedule flexibility to work different shifts/overtime as
necessary. Current team coverage hours are 8AM - 7PM eastern
Monday-Friday but could change in the future.
- Ability to multitask between multiple tools and systems and
apply information and knowledge to customer situations
- Excellent time management skillsOur Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance Plans
- 401K Plan
- Health & Flexible Savings Account
- Life and AD&D, Spousal Life, Child Life Insurance
- Educational Assistance Plan
- Identity Theft, Legal, Auto & Home and Pet Insurance
- $500 Sign on Bonus to be paid in 2 installments. First payment
of $250 will be paid 120 days after employment. Second payment of
$250 will be paid 270 days after employment. You must be a new
employee with Windstream and employed at time of payout in order to
receive sign on bonusIND123
Job RequirementsMinimum Requirements:High School diploma or
equivalent and 2 years experience with 1-2 years directly related
to the job. College hours or a college degree may be substituted
for some experience as deemed appropriate.
EEO Statement:Windstream is an equal opportunity employer. At
Windstream, we celebrate the authenticity and uniqueness of our
people and their ideas. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, protected
veteran status, current military status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, creed, citizenship
status, or any other status protected by law, and to give full
consideration to qualified disabled individuals and protected
veterans. The diverse voices of our employees fuel our innovation
and our inclusive culture. Employment at Windstream is subject to
post offer, pre-employment drug testing.
Keywords: Windstream Communications, Greenville , Kinetic Business Repair Specialist, Other , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!