Company: South Carolina Federal Credit Union
Posted on: May 10, 2022
South Carolina Financial Solutions (subsidiary of South Carolina
Federal Credit Union) is currently seeking an Investment Advisor to
join our team of outstanding professionals in the
Greenville/Spartanburg, South Carolina market.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Identify and evaluate customer and employee needs for financial
services, assess the objectives and goals of the individual, then
develop an investment strategy to implement.
- Proactively market and support all aspects of assigned credit
- Identify and develop relationships with Wholesalers.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships based on trust and
respect for clients, employees and members.
- Follow through on the sales goals set forth by the Investment
- Provide regular feedback to the branch employees, identified
credit union executives and sales manager regarding sales practices
and business development initiatives.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Periodically meets with client to review and update client
needs ensuring investment objectives and goals are progressing
according to plan. Meetings to take place either monthly, quarterly
and/or yearly depending on client needs established by
- Follow the rules and regulations set forth by the credit union,
FINRA, SEC and the broker/dealer.
- Address and solve business-related challenges as needed.
- Work with Financial Center Managers to identify and leverage
- Drive investment and credit union integration initiatives, e.g.
call nights, branch training, etc.
- Support all product and campaign launches.
- Represent the firm in relationships with major clients,
industry organizations, regulatory bodies, and other key outside
- Sets and keeps consistent office hours at designated
- Supports Company Mission and Corporate Values.
Minimum requirements include:
- Possess a High School Diploma or GED.
- Possess a minimum of three years' experience as a licensed
registered sales representative.
- Possess FINRA Series 7 and Series 66 or 65 required.
- Possess State Life and Health Insurances licenses
- Possess in-depth investment and sales skills.
- Proven ability to work independently and make sound business
- Possess basic mathematical skills.
- Possess strong presentation skills.
NOTE: Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and
transitioning service members.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: South Carolina Federal Credit Union, Greenville , Investment Advisor, Other , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!