Server - Greenville, SC
Company: Spare Time Entertainment
Posted on: June 25, 2022
- Serve guests utilizing Spare Time Entertainment's Steps of
- Demonstrate knowledge of the menu, with the ability to make
- Promote knowledge of the location's features and upcoming
- Patrol assigned section to respond to guest's needs and take
action to correct any problems.
- Always review guest's identification and monitors alcohol
consumption, adhering strictly to the Spare Time Entertainment
Policy, state policy and law.
- Help with food preparation, when necessary.
- Adhere to all food safety and quality regulations.
- Assist with waste control.
- Confidently operate the POS System making accurate transactions
while ringing orders, providing guests their bill, collecting
payments, and making change.
- Provide all required complimentary shift paperwork with
settlement in a consistent and organized manner.
- Complete shift opening and closing duties.
- Observe and assist in preparing unoccupied tables for guests by
wiping surface top, removing debris, and ensure seats are clean and
- Maintain clean equipment and working areas by following the
restaurant's preventative maintenance programs and in accordance
with Local, State, and Federal Health Department Codes.
- Keep products and areas organized and restocked as needed.
- Communicate any inventory shortages to supervisor.
- Maintain current certifications required by State and those
offered by Spare Time Entertainment.Required
Keywords: Spare Time Entertainment, Greenville , Server - Greenville, SC, Other , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!