Client Service Associate -Greenville, SC
Company: Raymond James
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Under direct supervision, uses intermediate skills obtained through
experience and training to assist Financial Advisors and provide
clients with quality service. Follows established procedures to
perform routine tasks and receives general guidance and direction
to perform a variety of non-routine tasks with limited decision
making responsibility. Routine contact with internal and external
customers is required to obtain, clarify or provide facts and
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Interacts daily on the phone and in person with prospective and
existing clients including handling basic inquiries.
* Researches client and security information through the back
* Processes and follows up on client documentation for proper
maintenance of accounts.
* Prepares letters, forms, and spreadsheets to assist with
servicing existing clients and prospecting for new clients.
* Creates and maintains records and files.
* Ensures required client paperwork is current with firm and
industry requirements, rules and regulations.
* Maintains databases and creates reports using portfolio software
* Assists Financial Advisors with marketing efforts including
* May enter orders at the direction of the Financial Advisor.
* Receives and processes securities.
* Receives cross-training and assists with other operational
functions as required.
* Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
* Company's working structure, policies, mission, and
* General office practices, procedures, and methods.
* Investment concepts, practices and procedures used in the
* Financial markets and products.
* Operate standard office equipment and using required software
applications to produce correspondence, reports, electronic
communication, spreadsheets, and databases.
* Analyze and research account information.
* Organize, manage, and track multiple detailed tasks and
assignments with frequently changing priorities and deadlines in a
fast-paced work environment.
* Handle stressful situations and provide a high level of customer
service in a calm and professional manner.
* Use mathematics sufficient to process account and transaction
* Use appropriate interpersonal styles and communicate effectively,
both orally and in writing, with all organizational levels.
* Work independently.
* Provide a high level of customer service.
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements
* High School Diploma or equivalent and one (1) or more year's
securities industry or related work experience preferred.
* OR -
* An equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or
training as approved by Human Resources.
* None required
Keywords: Raymond James, Greenville , Client Service Associate -Greenville, SC, Other , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!