Batchmaker - Weekend Shift
Company: PAI Holdings LLC
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionFriday, Saturday, Sunday 7am-7:30pmAmong North
America's leaders in quality, safety and productivity,
Pharmaceutical Associates Inc. manufactures and markets generic
liquid pharmaceuticals. We have been at the forefront of producing
better-targeted suspensions, oral solutions, elixirs, syrups and
liquids for nearly 50 years.PAI offers a broad portfolio of more
than 60 prescription and over-the-counter therapies to treat
patients. Some of our core strengths include brain, immune,
metabolic and digestive health. For the OTC market, we provide a
wide variety of affordable medications to treat allergies and upper
respiratory symptoms, minor aches and pains, constipation and
more.To meet the unique needs of retail chains and independent
pharmacies, hospitals, long-term care facilities and government
agencies, PAI offers standard bottle packaging and
ready-to-dispense packaging. In fact, PAI was the first independent
manufacturer to develop vertically-integrated unit dose (UD)
packaging, and the first to offer complete lines of hard-to-find
liquid products in both out-patient and UD packaging.PRIMARY
PURPOSE OR JOB SUMMARYTo take a leadership role in the preparation
of materials and equipment for formulation of liquid pharmaceutical
products in accordance with FDA cGMP requirements. To mix
ingredients as directed in batch ticket instructions to make liquid
pharmaceutical products and to lead other compounder in the making
of liquid pharmaceutical products. To carry out support functions
necessary to manufacturing operations. To maintain cleanliness of
facilities and equipment.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Perform all functions of entry-level compounder.
- Perform mixing operation while following batch ticket
- Perform preparation for unloading of tankers into bulk material
storage tanks. Lead unloading process; assure proper cleaning and
storage of equipment after unloading. Change nitrogen cylinders for
blanketed tanks; clean filters for sorbitol tanks.
- Maintain additional skills required for department operation.
- Forklift trainer
- First Responder
- First Aid/CPR certification
- Spill Team member
- Water treatment system operation
- Confined Space Entry certification
- Lead/manufacture production of pilot and experimental
- Review completed batch tickets for accuracy.
- Update raw material inventory records.
- Operate forklifts and other powered material handling
- Perform all functions in compliance written company Standard
Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Notify management immediately upon discovery of any discrepancy
or manufacturing problem.
- Perform all duties following company safety
procedures.ACCOUNTABILITYFor the accurate preparation of
pharmaceutical products free from contamination in accordance with
FDA cGMP requirements.QUALIFICATIONS
- High school diploma or equivalent required and Workkeys
- Previous pharmaceutical manufacturing experience either as an
entry-level compounder at PAI or with another pharmaceutical
- No FDA sanctions.EQUIPMENT AND MACHINESScales, balances, pumps,
tanks, hoses, mixers, filters, material handling equipment, water
treatment equipmentWORKING CONDITIONSMost work is performed while
standing. Must be able to climb ladders and stairs. Must be able to
lift and move material containers and hoses. Work environment is
wet at times. Expected to use provided personal protective
equipment as appropriate when handling hazardous
materials.ADDITIONAL INFORMATIONTo perform this job successfully,
an individual must be able to perform the essential job
functionssatisfactorily.All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.EOE, including
disability/vetsPAI uses e-verify
Keywords: PAI Holdings LLC, Greenville , Batchmaker - Weekend Shift, Other , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!