HRIS Specialist (Remote)
Posted on: September 18, 2022
About the Role - You will:
- Oversees and maintains optimal function of the HRIS, which may
include installation, customization, development, maintenance, and
upgrade to applications, systems, and modules.
- Provide support for HR information system including, but not
limited to, ensuring data integrity, researching and resolving
system problems, unexpected results or process flaws; perform
scheduled activities; recommend solutions or alternate methods to
- Liaison with third parties and other stakeholders.
- Collaborates with various departments to identify areas of
system improvements and enhancements and supports implementing
- Manages permissions, access, personalization, and similar
system operations and settings for HRIS users.
- Programs custom functions and documentation such as automated
queries, filters, macros, and reports.
- Compiles or assists with the acquisition of complex data
reports, summaries, and logs
- Serves as point of contact between HR, information services,
external vendors, and other stakeholders for HRIS support and
- Auditing HR processes and documents, including payroll
administration, staff turnover, hiring, and termination of service,
and addressing audit results, when required.
- Support the implementation of process and system improvements,
testing, change management, communication strategy for internal
- Ensures system compliance with data security and privacy
- Maintains knowledge of trends and developments in HRIS
providers, vendors, and technology.
- Performs other duties as required.
About Our Group:
- As strategic partners, the HR team strives to ensure that our
values, culture and engagement always allow us to do great things
for our company.
- We strive to provide the highest-level service and support to
our clients each and every day.
- We work collaboratively to build strong relationships with our
clients, partners, and own team.
- We treat each other with respect------and always try to have a
little fun every day!
- This position will be part of the Greenville based HR
- You will report to the Manager, HR Shared Services and Benefits
and collaborate with other HR team members located at all of our
- Self-starter with the ability to adapt interpersonal styles and
techniques to influence at all levels of the organization.
- Critical thinker with high attention to detail
- Customer-focused attitude, with high level of professionalism
- Successful experience in working with diverse
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality, establish trust and
credibility, and act with complete integrity.
- Strong time management and organizational skills that works
independently with general supervision.
- Team-player that is willing to contribute beyond the defined
role to meet business needs as circumstances require.
- Sound judgment and problem-solving skills; Continuously
identifying opportunities for process improvement.
- Self-starter with strong ethical standards
- Proficient with Microsoft office suite or related
- Excellent English written and verbal communication
- Familiarity with human resource policies and procedures to
ensure the HRIS meets organizational needs and goals.
- Thorough understanding of all areas of information systems with
a highly technical understanding of at least one commercial HRIS
Your Experience Includes:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, Information
Technology, Business Administration or related field
- A minimum of 3 years of related experience required
- Experience designing and implementing effective training and
- Experience implementing HRIS modules or full suite
- Experience with a public company and SOX requirements
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Proterra, Greenville , HRIS Specialist (Remote), Other , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!