Company: Pizza Inn
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greets guests and presents them with the menu. Informs guests
of specials and menu changes, suggestively sells, and answers
questions regarding food, beverages and service.
- Takes food orders from guests and relays to kitchen staff.
- Prepares and delivers beverage orders.
- Serves courses from kitchen and service areas promptly, and
garnishes items with proper presentation prior to serving.
- Totals bill and either accepts payment or refers guest to
- Assists in stocking workstation, bussing tables and resetting
- Processes guest's orders to ensure all items are prepared
properly and on a timely basis.
- Communicates with other employees to ensure guest satisfaction
with the food and service.
- Answers the phone and takes orders when necessary.
- Maintains neat and orderly dining area.
- Uses Tips to Tips.
- Fills salad bar crocks when needed.
- Responsible for being in proper uniform.
- Assists with keeping bathrooms clean.
- Helps out in other areas of the restaurant when needed.
- Responsible for completing opening and/or closing
- Other duties as assigned by Company Management.Requirements
(Minimum requirements for entry into position)
- Entry-level position.
- One-year restaurant experience preferred, but not
required.Skills And Characteristics Required
- Must be organized, flexible, and detail-oriented.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be customer sensitive and possess a sense of timing.
- Must be pleasant, personable and friendly.
- Must understand and have a sense of urgency.Physical
Must be able to stand for long periods of time. Must have a good
sense of balance, be able to bend and kneel, and have the ability
to lift bus pans and trays weighing up to 20 pounds.
Typical restaurant environment.
Reports to: Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Pizza Inn - KG LLC is independently owned and operated by a
franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee,
and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that
franchise. All inquiries about employment at this franchise should
be made directly to the franchisee, and not to Pizza Inn
Pizza Inn - KG LLC
JOIN THE PIZZA INN FAMILY!
Are you innovative? Are you a People-person? Are you a lover of
great food? Then you should join the our team at Pizza Inn! We are
passionate about great food, great service, and
outside-the-pizza-box thinking. Our hot, fresh, made-from-scratch
pizza has been the cornerstone of our success for more than 50
years, and our commitment to innovation, employee development, and
continued growth keep us a step above the rest.
In 1958, two Texas brothers opened the first Pizza Inn across from
the Southern Methodist University campus in Dallas, TX. As word
spread of the restaurant's exceptional pizza and friendly service,
so did Pizza Inn locations. From 1960-1990, taste buds across the
southeastern and southwestern U.S. were able to experience
first-hand the made-from-scratch crispy, crackery Original Thin
crust, and tangy signature sauce that are still hallmarks of the
Pizza Inn brand today. In 1994, Pizza Inn was named the #1 Pizza
Chain in the U.S. by Restaurants and Institutions magazines annual
"America's Choice in Chains" consumer poll.
And today, Pizza Inn, as part of RAVE Restaurant Group is
headquartered in the Dallas area. Our success has earned us more
than 300 franchise operations, several corporate restaurants, and
many honors and awards. Join our elite team of professionals and be
a member of the Pizza Inn Family!
Keywords: Pizza Inn, Greenville , Server, Other , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!