Business Development Liaison
Company: Interim HealthCare
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Interim HealthCare is hiring a business development liaison
responsible for our supporting our Personal Care and Support
Services (PCSS) division in our Upstate market. The PCSS Business
Development Liaison is responsible for developing referral
relationships and prospective clients to increase profitable sales
and continue the development of this business line by expanding the
knowledge base of the health care community as it relates to PCSS
division as well as communicating Interim HealthCare of the
Upstate's ability to meet customer needs, wants, and expectations.
Strong communication, interpersonal, leadership, organizational,
and problem solving skills required. Demonstrated record of
producing sales growth in comparable industry setting, history of
success in sales and in developing new referral sources. Must be a
self-starter with a strong initiative to achieve goals. Good
analysis, planning and organizing and customer service skills.
- Competitive Base Salary and Benefits
- Competitive Bonus Structure
- 401K with company match
- HSA with company match
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision coverage
- Mileage and Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Fitness Reimbursement What you'll do as a Business Development
- Establish and maintain contacts and relationships with key
referral sources for home care including but not limited to:
physicians, hospitals, skilled and other nursing facilities,
community resources and others appropriate to targeted markets and
- Prepares and conducts presentations regarding Interim
HealthCare to organizations where prospective clients might be
reached or influenced.
- Implements account development strategies to sell to and secure
growth in account market share with large complex referral and
- Uses contact management system to track and report on activity
as well as monitor account development status and plan next steps;
reviews reports and activity with supervisor on regular basis.
- In conjunction with the Administrator establishes and monitors
the process to track all referral activity, including sources and
- Works a key account plan established and modified in
conjunction with the Administrator.
- Meets with appropriate operational managers to monitor customer
service levels and review identified target accounts. Who we are:
- Interim HealthCare has been providing quality care in the
region for over 43 years. That kind of stability combined with our
commitment to integrity and quality care makes us your perfect
career partner. We provide flexible career assignments that today's
healthcare professionals need to accommodate their lifestyle and
priorities. Our clinicians thrive in our compassionate culture of
care and amazing patient outcomes, which helps us support not only
our patients but their families as well. Interim HealthCare is an
Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are
committed to creating an inclusive environment for all
- Bachelor Degree in business-related subject or equivalent years
of training and work experience.
- Successful sales experience with comparable customers,
preferably healthcare services in the Upstate market.
- Demonstrated effective written and verbal communication skills,
including the ability to communicate with all levels within and
outside the company.
- Demonstrated familiarity with home healthcare services,
referral sources and payors. #IHCUCORP PI191836424
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, Greenville , Business Development Liaison, Other , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!