Company: US LBM Holdings
Posted on: September 25, 2022
We cant BUILD US without YOU!
GBS Building Supply, A Division of US LBM is seeking qualified
candidates for their Delivery Helper position.
How You Will Spend Your Days as a Delivery Driver Helper:
* Deliver and unload drywall and building material supplies from a
boom lift to each job site location
* Assist truck driver by performing tasks related to loading and
unloading of products and materials
* Stack products and materials on customer premises and collect
payment or obtain receipt for goods
* Deliver products to customers in a prompt, safe, professional,
and friendly manner, top priority should always be taking care of
customer needs related to delivery of products
* Work as a team member by interacting and communicating with
fellow associates in a cooperative and customer service manner
* At times may be asked to drive non-CDL vehicles to and from
We want you to join the team if you can check these boxes:
* Experience. Delivery experience with excellent customer service
* Knowledge. Warehousing operations such as shipping, receiving,
and inventory control.
* Physical. Work in all weather conditions.
* Heavy Lifting. Ability to frequently lift items up to 75 lbs.
* Excellence. Must have an excellent attendance history with a work
ethic to match.
Building your Career with Benefits:
* The Usual. Medical, Dental and Vision (starting the 1st of the
month after 30 days)
* The Good. 401(k) with company match
* The Best. Paid Time Off and Closed Holidays.
* Even Better. Employee Discounts and Company Cookouts.
* How do we top that? We support your educational and career goals
with our continuing educations programs, paid training and
promoting from within.
Build Your Future today with GBS Building Supply.
GBS Building Supply, a Division of US LBM Holdings, LLC is an equal
opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,
color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age,
physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic
information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status,
military status, order of protection status, or any other legally
recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.
Our company is currently subject to the OSHA ETS. As a result, you
will be required to provide proof of vaccination or face covering
requirements and possibly weekly testing in the future.
Keywords: US LBM Holdings, Greenville , Delivery Helper, Other , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!