Licensed Pratical Nurse (LPN) Ambulatory, Full Time, Day
Company: Prisma Health
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Inspire health. Serve with compassion. Be the difference.Job
SummaryProvides routine, standardized nursing care for patients
under the supervision of the physician.BonusThis position is
eligible for a $5,000 Sign On Bonus until March 1, 2023, for
external candidates 12 months or more experience. Returning team
members are eligible for bonus with more than one year after
- Assists physicians with examinations, procedures and other
activities related to direct patient care.
- Arranges for patient appointments for diagnostic testing,
consults, referrals and admission to hospital.
- Monitors and maintains stock of medical supplies and proper
functioning of equipment. .
- Documents patient's vital statistics and other encounter data
into patient chart and ensures that all required records are in the
chart. Obtains brief medical history and chief complaint from
- Calls in prescriptions for patients according to physician
- Promotes positive health behaviors and self care skills through
- Prepares exam rooms with appropriate instruments, supplies and
equipment. Cleans exam rooms between procedures and exams.
- Receives and returns clinically related telephone calls;
screening and forwarding those requiring physician action.
- Completes medical/physical history forms and other related
information for insurance companies.
- Informs physician of changes in schedule.Supervisory/Management
ResponsibilityThis is a non-management job that will report to a
supervisor, manager, director, or executive.Minimum
RequirementsCompletion of a LPN program recognized by the SC State
Board of Nursing.One year experience as a LPN. Required
Licensure/Registrations/CertificationsLicensed to practice as a LPN
in South Carolina.In Lieu Of The Above Minimum RequirementsIn lieu
of 1 year of LPN experience, will accept successful completion of
the Prisma Health Nurse Residency Program or successful completion
of a comparable residency program from another organization.In lieu
of completion of a LPN program, will accept program equivalency
recognized by the SC State Board of Nursing.Work ShiftDay (United
States of America)LocationRiverside Family PracticeFacility2011
Riverside Family-Halton RoadDepartment20111000 Riverside
Family-Halton Road-Practice OperationsShare your talent with us!
Our vision is simple: to transform healthcare for the benefits of
the communities we serve. The transformation of healthcare requires
talented individuals in every role here at Prisma Health.
Keywords: Prisma Health, Greenville , Licensed Pratical Nurse (LPN) Ambulatory, Full Time, Day, Other , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!