Poultry Live Hanger- 2nd shift
Company: House of Raeford Farms
Posted on: November 25, 2022
*Live Hangers needed! The live hanger is responsible for hanging
chicken while adhering to the company animal welfare policy, along
with other state and local laws.*
*Hiring for 1st ONLY: 2:30pm - 11:30pm Monday- Friday with some
*Primary Duties: *
* Hang chickens on shackles
* Rapid, repetitive grasping and hanging of live birds by the feet
into overhead shackles.
* Follow all animal welfare standards while handling live poultry
in a safe and respectful manner.
*Job Requirements: *
* No prior experience necessary
* Must be 18 years or older.
* Must be eligible to work in the United States.
*Physical & Environmental Factors: *
* Able to work in cold and/or hot, moist environments
* Stand for extended period of time
* Exposure to noise levels greater than 85 decibels.
* Bend, stoop, and lift various weights as needed.
* Climb stairs, frequently stoop, kneel, crawl and bend.
* Bending, twisting, stacking, pushing and standing for long
periods of time.
* Manual dexterity of hands and wrists.
* Repetitively lift 7-10 pound birds throughout the workday.
* Ability to withstand working with live animals (poultry).
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.50 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Retirement plan
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: House of Raeford Farms, Greenville , Poultry Live Hanger- 2nd shift, Other , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!