Machine Builder - Internship
Company: Koops, Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The Machine Builder creates mechanical components for custom
factory automation equipment.The Koops team is seeking a motivated
team member who is pursuing a skilled trade through high school
shop class or entering an associate program at a technical college.
The custom automation business presents new challenges each day,
making critical thinking and creativity a necessity.This internship
may include (depending on Koops' workload and the student's
- Shop Clean-up
- Plan & Prepare for machine build
- Assist in the assembly of custom automation including
mechanical, electrical, & pneumatic build
- Utilize prints and CAD files
- Work at customer sitesAn ideal candidate can:
- Utilize a variety of measuring tools
- Apply mechanical aptitude
- Work well in a team environment
- Use time management
- Problem solveRequirements:Pursuing a skilled trade through high
school shop class or entering an associate program at a technical
Keywords: Koops, Inc., Greenville , Machine Builder - Internship, Other , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!