Company: Fountain Services LLC
Posted on: January 20, 2023
(Green Helper, Helper 1, Helper 2, and Mechanic)
Fountain Services, LLC (https://fountainelectric.com/) is an
established industry leader in the electrical trade with offices in
Spindale, Charlotte, Hickory, and Asheville, in North Carolina, and
in Greenville, South Carolina. We serve customers and projects
spread across the western, piedmont, and metrolina regions of North
Carolina, and the upstate of South Carolina.
Over the course of our 75-year history, we have built our
reputation as a company focused on the training, development, and
personal growth of our workforce. We are seeking candidates with a
commitment and desire to continue their own career development, and
who are a fit for a company culture based upon core values of
honesty and integrity, mutual respect, pursuit of excellence, and
personal accountability. If this describes you, we want to help you
maximize your potential.
For those who are interested, Fountain offers an NCCER-certified
apprenticeship program. This involves four years of field
experience on our projects, supplemented with weekly classroom
study on weekends (except during the summer months). Graduates
receive NCCER certification. This program provides an opportunity
for those entering the field as helpers to "earn while they learn,"
and advance their careers in the electrical field as quickly as
Job Responsibilities/Expected Proficiencies
- Use and care of basic hand tools and company tools
- Identification of fasteners for specific uses
- Following directions and thinking ahead
- Installing fixtures and devices - proper termination
- Bending and installing single conduit up to 1"
- Following layouts and installing branch circuitry
- Attention to detail
- Planning, bending, and installing EMT, rigid, and PVC
- Using ratcheting EMT benders on conduit up to 2"
- Following directions for installation of feeder conduits and
Minimum Experience Requirements
0 to 4 years of commercial/industrial electrical experience (work
with an electrical contractor/subcontractor in a commercial or
industrial construction environment)
Apprentices must be able to lift 50+ pounds, work from a ladder or
scaffold, work overhead, and perform without hindrance activities
that involve repetitive reaching, stretching, squatting, kneeling,
crouching, and/or bending. They must also be able to work in varied
climate conditions, and should possess good balance, depth
perception, eye-hand coordination, and the stamina to perform
physically demanding construction work. Above all, a candidate must
be able to safely perform the duties and responsibilities normally
and reasonably expected of a tradesperson in their position.
Additional Requirements and/or Expectations
- Applicants must possess High School diploma or GED.
- Applicants must pass a mandatory drug screen.
- Applicants must own and provide basic personal tools of the
- Applicants must have a valid driver's license and a reliable
means of transportation.
Fountain has built its reputation by holding its employees to the
highest standards of professionalism and personal conduct. We
strictly adhere to the following four keys to success:
1.Show up every day on time.
2.Appreciate instruction from leaders.
3.Let your work ethic speak for you.
- Referrals from current Fountain employees
- Formal training in an apprenticeship or similar program, or in
a trade or technical school
Keywords: Fountain Services LLC, Greenville , Electrician's Helper, Other , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!