Activities Coordinator - Life Enrichment Leader (PT)
Company: Senior Living Communities
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Job Descriptions:Do you desire to work for a company where its
team members have rated it A Great Place to Work and where you can
make a difference in a seniors life? Then check out this
opportunity! Cascades Verdae cares about the individuals who serve
our members and is seeking qualified individuals who truly desire
to work in a team environment helping others. You can start the New
Year with a new job or advance your career. Now accepting
applications for a PT Life Enrichment Leader to collaborate with
the Member Services Department to deliver outstanding customer
service and develop an enriching community program for the members.
Music Specialist preferred with musical skill set including being
able to lead sing-a-longs and play either piano or guitar. Must be
available to work 9am - 5p. Required Experience:A. Education
- High school graduation or GED required.
- CPR and AED certification required (must be attained in first
60 days of employment).
- Activities certification desired.
- Four year college or university degree in Recreation Therapy or
similar field desired. B. Direct Previous Experience
- Two years' experience with geriatrics required.
- Two years' experience in a similar activities position
required. C. Skills:
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,
Publisher, Outlook) plus the willingness to learn other computer
programs if required.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with a
high level of confidentiality.
- Must have a valid drivers license and satisfactory driving
record as specified by the Company and by the Companys automobile
insurance carrier. D. Abilities:
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day (fluorescent
lights, HVAC system, carpeted flooring, normal office noise
- Climb up to two flights of stairs occasionally.
- Lift objects of 25 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 40 pounds or less.
- Remain standing for extended periods.
- Respond to medical emergencies if needed.
- Assist with Member evacuations. Keyword: event planning,
activities, meeting planningFrom: Senior Living Communities
Keywords: Senior Living Communities, Greenville , Activities Coordinator - Life Enrichment Leader (PT), Other , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!