Business Planning Operations Specialist - Field Operations Rotational Program
Posted on: January 25, 2023
THIS POSITION MAY BE LOCATED ANYWHERE WITHIN OUR FOOTPRINT
ACROSS THE U.S., AT ANY ONE OF OUR REGIONAL LOCATIONS OR MANAGEMENT
Are you a soon to be Spring 2023 college graduate? Are you looking
for an opportunity to put your skills to use? The Field Operations
Rotational Program offers participants valuable hands-on experience
to jumpstart their careers in Field Operations. This immersive
program provides real-world projects and problem-solving
opportunities that support professional development for recent
graduates within Business Analytics/Finance and Accounting degree
Candidates will participate in a 1-year rotational program to learn
the fundamentals of our business and make an impact on the future
of Field Operations. Here, you will have the chance to work with
Spectrum business leaders to help you navigate our organization and
grow into a successful career.
Responsible for the implementation of consistent standardized
operating practices to ensure stable service delivery aligned with
the Company's and Field Ops initiatives and expectations. Partner
with Field Operations management to plan and evaluate needs for
development and/or improvement.
Responsible for assisting in management, planning, monitoring and
reporting on key projects. Coordinate project details, data
collection, reporting and communication to successfully drive
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Join and support the collaborative culture of Spectrum and
build /leverage a network of peers and mentors across business
areas within and outside Field Operations.
- Participate in or lead small projects assigned to you and
fulfill all objectives laid out at goal setting.
- Surpass the learning plan to engage with each function during
immersive learning experiences and understand interdependencies
between functions that impact business results. Scope process
improvement opportunities for the team; driving consistency across
systems, processes, data and analytics, and reporting.
- Recommend and present persuasive rationale for process
improvements and enhancements in projects and assignments to add
significant value to the business.
- Own assigned positions of responsibility through assignments /
rotations and deliver results in challenging situations.
- Use analytical tools to assess business challenges that you
encounter during your program and identify root causes.
- Go beyond analysis to find creative problem-solving techniques
to address business needs appropriately.
- Develop a deeper knowledge base across our business units and
- Communicate with impact, ask effective questions in various
situations to gather information, uncover needs, and create
solutions to foster a truly collaborative and consultative
- Define key industry terms and concepts important to our
business and use advanced business knowledge to identify and
- Periodically engage with senior executives to present and
discuss your progress. REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Ability to learn from all experiences and opportunities.
- Must demonstrate proven ability to work independently, be open
and flexible to change with some mentorship, in a fast-paced team
- Proven analytical skills with ability to recommend and develop
tactics and measurable implementation.
- Must possess strong work ethic.
- The ability to understand and analyze complex business
- Must be self-motivated. Is proactive and takes advantage of
opportunities without being asked. Seeks opportunities for
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with the
ability to communicate to senior leadership.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Fall 2022/Spring 2023 Bachelor's Degree in Business
Analytics/Finance and Accounting.
- Prior Internship experience with Fortune 500 Company.
- Leading Projects in a cross functional matrixed
- Business Analyst/Data Analyst Experience
Some travel may be required
Charter is an equal opportunity employer that complies with the
laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is the Law
Charter is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we
are different. TOP-6 330482BR
Keywords: SPECTRUM, Greenville , Business Planning Operations Specialist - Field Operations Rotational Program, Other , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!