Security Specialist -
Company: Revel IT
Posted on: January 27, 2023
OUR GOAL:Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like
others to treat us!Interested in joining our team? Check out the
opportunity below and apply today!
Our Greenville, SC client has a contract opportunity for a Security
Analyst PKI & Certificate Management.
Security Analyst PKI & Certificate Management
- Steers Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and Certificate
Management process Collaborates on global IT initiatives and
products in PKI and Certificate Management and IT Security related
- Assists Product Owners and DevOps teams and works within the
global PKI, Certificate Authority and Cyber Security organizations
to steer smaller initiatives and supports functional departments in
the assigned aspects of PKI and Certificate Management.
- Aligns projects with Regional-Level systems.
- Conducts research on existing systems and devises solutions
that work within those systems. Responds to questions regarding PKI
and Certificate Management capabilities and requirements.
- Maintains a high-level understanding of organization's
IT-Security processes and requirements.
- Works on the delivery of DevOps User Stories within specified
- Acts as Service Manager in relation to external operations
- Supports the roll-out and operation of global Public Key
Infrastructure (PKI) and Certificate Management initiatives within
the client Group for multiple departments and all client global
- Leads small to medium sized initiatives as delegated by the
client Product Owner and Line Manager.
- Researches and supports feasibility studies and makes
recommendations on software products and services in support of
improving business processes and cost savings.
- Qualifies PKI and Certificate Management incidents and requests
and routes them to the respective global support groups.
- Provides third level support for PKI and Certificate Management
applications and processes.
- Assists client Product Owners and Line Managers, with the
accountability for the system development,
integrity, security and scalability in area of responsibility.
- Collaborates on new and expands already existing PKI and
Certificate Management related processes, guidelines, rules and
- Creates new and maintains existing technical documentation and
- Plans and conducts unit and integration testing. Ensures the
set-up of automated testing and continuous
- Defines new and adheres to already defined development
standards and procedures in documenting, testing, reviews, and
- Performs other duties as assigned by client Group Operations
- BA or BS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology,
Science, Business, or the equivalent of 4
years professional related IT experience.
- 3+ years of experience with Public Key Infrastructure,
Certificate management and their technologies, tools, processes and
- 3+ years of experience driving products from concept and
ideation through successful launch. + years working on a team
employing standardized project delivery methods (Agile/Scrum
development methods preferred)
- 1+ year experience in project management including an
understanding of non-functional requirements.
- 1+ years working with external service providers and managing
and steering their deliverables as internal
- 3+ years of knowledge of certificate and key based based
authentication and credential management technologies and protocols
(e.g. X.509 certificates or SSH keys).
- 1+ years of knowledge of certificate management solutions for
issuing, revoking, renewing etc.
- 1+ years of knowledge of managing/operating Certificate
- 1+ years of knowledge of certificate and encryption use cases,
e.g. email encryption, TLS certificates, device certificates
- 1+ years of knowledge of IT Security and risk assessment.
- 1+ years of knowledge of modern operating systems (especially
but not limited to MS Windows and Unix/Linux derivates)
- 1+ years of knowledge of diagnostic tools.
- 1+ years of knowledge of Key Management, PKI and HSM offerings
from MS Azure and AWS
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the
fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the
nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have
major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and
Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer
referral bonuses and training/continuing education
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender
identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or
mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other
basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the
basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Keywords: Revel IT, Greenville , Security Specialist -, Other , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!