Internal Care Coordinator
Company: Comfort Keepers
Posted on: March 13, 2023
Are you looking for a career where you can use your
results-driven expertise to fulfill your passion of making a
difference in the lives of seniors? - Do you love building and
maintaining working relationships with others that improve their
quality of life? - If so, an Internal Care Coordinator position
with Comfort Keepers is for you! -Comfort Keepers is a leading
provider of in-home senior care in the upstate of South Carolina
and foothills of North Carolina. -Our 17-year-old home care company
based in Greenville, SC is seeking an Internal -Care Coordinator to
join our caregiving family! - -Internal Care Coordinator
- Competitive Hourly Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays
- Direct Deposit
- Referral ProgramPosition Summary:The Internal Care Coordinator
provides continuity of care for our clients by ensuring they
receive the highest quality of care. -The Internal Care Coordinator
is responsible for customer service and relationship management to
ensure our clients and caregivers are extremely satisfied. -The
Internal Care Coordinator must also manage and coordinate all
scheduling needs, while considering staff availability,
suitability, and preferences. -Internal Care Coordinator -
- Creates a weekly/monthly schedule for all current caregivers,
to ensure our clients always have the best possible care.
- Quickly adapts to schedule changes, to assure that clients
receive coverage when a conflict may arise.
- Aids in the follow up and training of new hires to explain the
- Proactively manages the ongoing client and caregiver
relationship. - Uses independent judgement to accomplish problem
resolution, increasing support for clients, and quality assurance.
-Anticipates needs and advises families.
- Directs field staff and follows up appropriately after new
assignments are complete.
- Coordinates care with Client Care Team, Family Members, and
other care providers. -
- Reviews daily care logs to ensure we are delivering the highest
quality of care. Initiates care coordination process based on
information gathered in the notes with the necessary parties'
including the External CCs, and documents accordingly.
- Follows all office communication and documentation protocols to
ensure excellent service is provided to clients and staff.
- Participates in the on-call rotation on a rotating basis. -
While on-call, handles all client and caregiver issues.
- High School diploma required.
- A Bachelor's Degree is a plus, but not required.
- Healthcare industry experience is a plus, but not
- Customer service-related experience a plus, but not
required.Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Strong computer literacy, including proficiency in Microsoft
Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. -Will need to master additional
software as well. -
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be an independent thinker with the ability for flexibility
and creativity in identifying and solving problems.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must possess above average human relations, customer service,
problem solving, and organizational skills. - Extreme attention to
detail is essential.
- Excellent telephone and communication skills are necessary. -
Must be a team player willing to share information and work
cooperatively with other members of the management team and
- Positive and professional attitude.
- Strong relationship-building skills with people from diverse
and varied backgrounds and education levels.Join the Comfort
Keepers family in Greenville, SC! Apply today!Powered by
Keywords: Comfort Keepers, Greenville , Internal Care Coordinator, Other , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...