Engineered Wood Product Designer
Company: GBS Building Supply
Posted on: May 23, 2023
Now Building Future Leaders!GBS Building Supply, a Division of
US LBM, Is Seeking an Engineered Wood Product Designer for Our
Mauldin, SC Location. Wage: $45,000 SalarySchedule: Monday to
Friday Day ShiftWhat you should know about working at GBS Building
- Were all about teamwork! All positions are hands-on and we band
together when necessary.
- We support each other! We have local and corporate team members
to help you along the way and partner on projects as
- We are a relaxed atmosphere. This is not a suit and tie
- We care about our communities. US LBM, our divisions, and
associates are committed to contributing to the communities where
we live and work.
- We work hard! We are a continuous improvement driven
organization and we are focused on keeping organized and on
- Were built on safety. We provide a safe and healthy workplace
for all our employees. Our employees go home in the same condition
they came to work.How You Will Spend Your Days as a Engineered Wood
- Create component designs for shop fabrication based on
information gathered from customers and project documents.
- Design residential floor system and produce layouts using
- Partner with your internal and external customers to ensure
accuracy on estimates.
- Maintain job related files, including project status' and
- Using critical thinking skills to resolve architectural and
- Create and update component designs for prefabrication shop and
- Provide exceptional customer service by assisting customers as
needed providing accurate, timely, and thorough information. We
want you to build your career with us! Can you check all of these
boxes?Engineered Wood Product Designer Requirements:
- Experience. Experience in design, layout, working with 3D
applications, takeoff, quoting and/or sales is helpful.
- Knowledge. Previous building supply knowledge.
- Special Skills. Experience with Alpine software is a plus.
- Communication. Excellent interpersonal and customer relation
- Education. 2 Year degree in architectural drafting or
estimating is preferred.
- Teamwork. Ability to work as a team and help motivate
- Excellence. Must have an excellent attendance history with a
work ethic to match.Building Your Career With Benefits:
- The Usual. Medical, Dental and Vision (starting the 1st of the
month after 30 days).
- The Good. 401(k) with company match.
- The Best. Paid Time Off and Closed Holidays.
- Even Better. Employee Discounts and Company Cookouts.
- How do we top that? We support your educational and career
goals with our continuing educations programs, paid training and
promoting from within.Build Your Future Today With GBS Building
Supply!GBS Building Supply, a Division of US LBM Holdings, LLC is
an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis
of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status,
genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, military status, order of protection status, or any other
legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local
Keywords: GBS Building Supply, Greenville , Engineered Wood Product Designer, Other , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...