Company: Ayvaz Pizza, LLC
Posted on: September 15, 2023
WHO WE ARE:
Ayvaz Pizza (Franchisee of Pizza Hut) is hiring Team Members who
will be responsible for assisting with the daily operations of the
restaurant. The Team Member assists with ensuring that each visit
by a customer result in a friendly and personalized service with
great food that is promptly delivered in a clean and inviting
We are looking for a self-motivated, dynamic team player to join
our team! The Team Member position is responsible for providing
exceptional guest service and support, while working closely with
the Restaurant Managers and other Team Members to maintain
operational standards and procedures.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Personable, Results-oriented self-starter, a go-getter.
- Team contributor and leader who thrives in a fast-paced
HERE'S WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an integral member of the Operations Team, this position is
- Friendly demeanor. Greets guests with a smile, receives orders,
processes payments, and responds appropriately to customer
- Operates cash register or point of sale devices, as needed, and
uses value-added suggestive-selling techniques to generate
additional sales opportunities.
- Communicates in a positive manner with customers, peers, and
- Verifies the accuracy of guests' orders.
- Prepares and packages food and drink products.
- Cleans kitchen area, counters, food preparation areas and
- Cleans dining room, restrooms, and exterior grounds.
- Maintains Health and Safety standards in work areas.
- Unloads and stocks inventory items as needed.
- Performs duties at multiple workstations
- Prompt and regular attendance on assigned shifts.
- Follows uniform and grooming standards and policies.
- Works with management to resolve issues that may arise in the
- Learns team effectiveness skills; works with others to achieve
HERE'S WHAT Skills & Knowledge YOU WILL NEED:
- The ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and under
- Dependable and reliable.
- Good written, math and interpersonal skills.
- Reliable transportation.
- Minimum age of 16 years
- 18 years old to work opening and closing shifts
- Possess all documents and permits required by state & federal
- Flexible work availability
- Results oriented and customer focused
- Previous customer service work experience helpful
SOME Perks & Benefits (Based on eligibility requirements:)
- A discount program that has discounts on things like glasses,
hearing aids, weight loss programs, step tracking devices, shoes,
- A provider finder/cost estimation tool, allowing members to
find in-network providers and get a cost estimation before the
- A wellness program, where earning points for things like
achieve step goals, can be redeemed to purchase wellness related
- A pregnancy planning tool, that helps track fertility, baby
growth, milestones, etc.
- Receive your GED credentials at no cost to you.
- Tuition Assistance. We invest in YOU by Empowerment and
Building Confidence for your future.
The Company reserves the right to conduct a background check of its
employees, and your employment may be conditioned on satisfactory
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Ayvaz Pizza, LLC, Greenville , Team Member, Other , Seneca, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!