Senior Machine Builder - Liberty/Greenville, SC
Company: JR Automation
Posted on: September 15, 2023
Position at JR Automation
As a Senior Machine Builder at JR Automation, you will never build
the same machine twice. As a member of a project team, you'll work
alongside our Applications, Controls, and Mechanical Engineering
teams to design, build, program, and deploy custom automated
equipment and solutions.
What You'll Do:
- Assembly of equipment per mechanical drawings.
- Ensure that changes and problems get documented and
- Carry out assigned tasks with minimum direct supervision.
- Execute ISO Quality standards.
- Communicate with the Machine Build Lead on open issues and
progress during the build process.
- Successful execution of assigned programs as they relate to
cost, quality, timing and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of assigned work
- Coordinates secondary processes pick-up and delivery (material
finish, heat treat, and deburring)
- Assist lead builder in maintaining and coordinating project
task lists, machine safety, machine quality, and driving project to
completion within the timeline
- Effectively and safely operate: Mill, Lathe, Drill Press,
Surface Grinder, Saws, Shears & Presses Note: This list of
responsibilities is by no means inclusive; however, it is intended
to be a guideline for activities.
What You'll Bring:
- High school diploma, or equivalent certification.
- Related vocational education preferred.
- 5 + years of experience in a related field. Skills You'll
- Basic computer skills.
- Intermediate proficiency reading part and assembly
- Proven mechanical aptitude with a focus on safety and
- Proven ability to accept direction and complete tasks as
assigned while working as part of a team or individually. Other
- Travel to customer sites & other JR locations up to 20% of
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. as required with or without
- Ability to maintain a steady pace while bending, kneeling,
climbing ladders, and climbing onto and beneath machines.
- Ability to obtain a Hi-Lo (Fork Lift), Aerial Platform and
Overhead Crane license, along with Lock Out Tag Out training.
- Ability to provide own hand tools and tool box suitable for the
job (a list of those recommended will be provided).
Keywords: JR Automation, Greenville , Senior Machine Builder - Liberty/Greenville, SC, Other , Liberty, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!