Condition Monitoring Expert
Company: Advanced Technology Services
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Founded in 1985, ATS is a company with a presence in the United
States, Mexico and the United Kingdom. We are professionals in
Industrial Maintenance and we make factories run better. Fundada en
1985, ATS es una empresa con presencia en los Estados Unidos,
M--xico y el Reino Unido. Somos profesionales en mantenimiento
industrial y hacemos que las f--bricas funcionen mejor. Summary:The
Condition Monitoring Expert II will remotely monitor machine health
and coordinate the distribution of gathered information to ensure
machines are operating properly to increase productivity and reduce
risk. They will serve as the secondary resource for support to
include monitoring and research of complex service alerts and other
machine information while coordinating with customers or location
personnel to provide solutions.Principal
- Performs data analysis, report generation, and technical
consultation using technologies such as ultrasound assessments,
vibration analysis, and oil analysis, and other contextual data
collected from remote sensor applications.
- Uses data analysis tools to identify impactful asset risks, and
influence customer maintenance teams to leverage opportunities to
reduce machine downtime, reactive labor, and failures.
- Evaluates machine information, technical data, and component
specification to provide asset focused proactive corrective actions
- Analyzes data to determine trend changes, and probable
causation to provide feedback and recommended corrective actions to
preempt failures and prevent downtime/reduce cost.
- Utilizes remotely gathered sensor data to detect, identify, and
isolate specific component degradation and its causes prior to
serious damage or actual failure.
- Leads ongoing cadence calls, responds to incoming and escalated
technical inquiries from customers via telephone and platform
communication venues, and escalates to Senior level Condition
Monitoring Experts for support in higher complexity analysis and
- Serves as a secondary triage for incoming customer inquiries
and handles or escalates appropriately.
- Effectively presents information to management and customers
through creation of asset health reports, critical technical
findings, and root cause documentation.
- Communicates summaries of actionable recommendations quickly
and accurately through translation of technical, statistical, and
predictive data analytics into front-line action planning.
- Connects directly with customer front-line technicians to guide
troubleshooting, supporting data collection, and provision of OJT
support in corrective actions.
- Reviews installation of devices, validation of data accuracy,
and provides initial insights from newly monitored equipment in the
completion of the condition monitoring program "first-pass".
- Participates in customer facing training and consultation with
emphasis on technical elements of monitoring data interpretation
and corrective actions.
- Provides excellent customer service and follow-up through
ad-hoc and regularly scheduled customer meetings.
- Assists customers in calculation of cost savings and
identification of continuous improvement projects.Knowledge,
Skills, Abilities (KSAs), & Competencies: Essential KSAs:
- Associates degree or equivalent from a two-year college or
technical school and 4 years related experience and/or training or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Familiarity with industrial manufacturing environment and
predictive maintenance activities.
- Advanced understanding of machine diagnostics and complex
- Excellent customer service and communication skills. Desirable
- Working toward Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Level I
certification in Ultrasound, Thermo/Infrared and Vibration.
- ISO CAT I certification in Lubrication/Oil Analysis.
- ISO CAT II certification in Vibration.Competencies:
- Customer Focus
- Communications Physical Demands and Working Conditions: While
performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to stand; walk; use hands/fingers to handle, or feel;
reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch; and talk or hear.
The employee is also required to use a telephone with headset for
verbal troubleshooting, frequent use of a standard keyboard and
computer to document calls in a ticketing system, and occasional
use of other office equipment. The employee must occasionally lift
and/or move more than 30 pounds. The employee is occasionally
required to sit for long periods and use close and color vision.
Work is typically performed in a moderately noisy business office.
ATS is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all
aspects of employment to all applicants and employees, regardless
of age, color, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender
identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, disability,
veteran status, genetic information or other legally protected
status. ATS se compromete a brindar igualdad de oportunidades de
empleo en todos los aspectos del empleo a todos los solicitantes y
empleados, independientemente de su edad, color, raza, religi--n,
sexo (incluido el embarazo, identidad de g--nero y orientaci--n
sexual), origen nacional, discapacidad, estatus de veterano,
informaci--n gen--tica u otro estatus legalmente protegido.
Keywords: Advanced Technology Services, Greenville , Condition Monitoring Expert, Other , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!