Loan Partner I
Company: CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Overview: The Loan Partner I is responsible for managing the loan officers' schedules and assists the Branch Manager. The Loan Partner I also manages the branch lead tracker, branch database, and birthday program. Responsibilities:
- Schedule all loan officer appointments
- Take all incoming calls
- Assist Branch Manager with clerical tasks, such as copying and faxing documents
- Manage branch lead tracker
- Manage branch databases
- Fill happy hour appointments and "lunch and learn" appointments Qualifications:
- NMLS License Required under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008 ("SAFE Act") *
- South Carolina License under the terms of the SAFE Act*
- Minimum 1 year of current residential mortgage processing or mortgage loan origination experience
- Working knowledge of RESPA and general knowledge of all mortgage and consumer lending regulations, and loan documents preferred.
- Strong math and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Available to work varying hours and overtime if needed.
- Encompass experience required.
- Computer Knowledge (DU, LP, Microsoft Outlook & Windows) * NOTE: This position requires compliance with the SAFE Act and state licensing requirements. Licensing requirements can include, but are not limited to, satisfactory completion of background checks, fingerprinting, credit reports, testing, and continuing education. This is in addition to what CCM requires upon hire. This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position. CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc. (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, creed, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression. IND123* CB**
Keywords: CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc, Greenville , Loan Partner I, Other , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!