Industrial Hygiene Specialist NA (Entry / Experienced Level Professional)
Company: Michelin North America, Inc
Posted on: June 14, 2019
Industrial Hygiene Specialist NA (Entry / Experienced Level
Michelin, the Worldwide leader in Tires, is hiring!
- - - - - - - - - - - -
INDUSTRIAL HYGIENE SPECIALISTS will leverage expertise and
knowledge to advance Michelin standards to ensure a healthy and
safe work environment for North American employees through the
evaluation of Industrial Hygiene assessments (examples: air and
noise sampling, radiation surveys, indoor air quality assessments,
heat stress surveys, ventilation assessments, etc.) and ensuring
applicable regulations and guidelines are applied.
* Coordinate, facilitate, and conduct routine and Industrial
Hygiene chemical and physical agent surveys in 20+ North American
* Review and analyze Industrial Hygiene survey data. Prepare
reports with conclusions and recommendations based on findings.
* Work on a team of Industrial Hygienists to develop and implement
Industrial Hygiene policy and procedure to address regulatory and
health related concerns.
* Conduct audits of facility procedures and programs throughout the
North American zone.
* Facilitate and develop internal Industrial Hygiene training.
* Ability to travel to North American facilities and work flexible
hours (up to 25% travel required).
* Proficient in Microsoft Office.
* Ability to work independently and adapt daily in a dynamic
environment to address changing business needs.
* Bachelor's degree in Industrial Hygiene or related discipline or
comparable job related experience.
* A Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH) or ability to become a CIH
within 2-3 years or an Occupational Health and Safety Technologist
(OHST) or ability to become an OSHT within 2-3 years.
MOVING FORWARD TOGETHER: APPLY TODAY!
Dedicated to the improvement of sustainable mobility, Michelin
designs, manufactures and sells tires for every type of vehicle,
including airplanes, automobiles, bicycles, earthmovers, farm
equipment, heavy-duty trucks and motorcycles.
Michelin also offers a full range of innovative services and
solutions that help make mobility safer, more efficient and more
environmentally friendly. To create unique mobility experiences,
Michelin publishes travel guides, hotel and restaurant guides, maps
and road atlases.
Headquartered in Greenville, S.C., Michelin North America employs
more than 20,000 people and operates 19 major manufacturing plants
in the U.S. and Canada.
Michelin is recognized as an employer of choice by the people who
work here. They stay at Michelin because they have careers with a
purpose at a company with a purpose. In fact, more than 97 percent
of Michelin employees say they choose to move forward together with
our company each year.
Michelin s status as a great place to work has been validated by
the leading authorities on workplace culture:
* Forbes annual survey of America s Best Large Employers, No. 1
* Certified as a Great Workplace by Great Place to Work
* " 2018 Top Company for Women to Work for in Transportation" by
Women in Trucking Association
* Thomson Reuters, No. 2 in the top 100 most diverse and inclusive
* AARP, one of the Best Employers for Workers Over 50
Michelin takes an advanced approach to career development, ensuring
that you will come for a job but stay for a career. More than 75
percent of our managers are promoted from within, and we offer
multiple career development paths to challenge employees to grow
and realize their purpose across the span of their individual
Apply now and start your own mobility journey with Michelin
Motivated by our Purpose - We Care about Giving People a Better Way
Forward - Michelin offers our employees a comprehensive Total
Rewards package with competitive well-being, health care, life
insurance and retirement benefits and perks such as:
* Paternity leave
* Maternity leave
* Tuition reimbursement
* Family health care centers and fitness facilities at several
* Fitness membership reimbursement through a network of nationwide
* 529 college savings plan
* A 401(k) match
* Free tires based upon years of service
* An Employee Assistance Program
* A relocation assistance program
Michelin is an equal employment opportunity employer of minorities,
women, veterans and the disabled. If you need accommodation for any
part of the employment process because of a disability, please
contact us at email@example.com
This position is not available for immigration sponsorship
Keywords: Michelin North America, Inc, Greenville , Industrial Hygiene Specialist NA (Entry / Experienced Level Professional), Other , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!