Business Development Representative, Peripherals
Posted on: June 14, 2019
@SYNNEX, we believe everyone has a story to tell. If you have a
passion for advancing technology solutions, always putting
customers first and want to become part of a team that embraces
differences and creates trends, build your career story with us. We
strive to create a work environment that is fun and inclusive with
a sense of work-life balance and charitable giving.
Our recruiting experience is digital!
Technology is at the core of our business we don t just sell
technology, we use it. The power of digital interviewing allows you
the flexibility of using your computer or mobile device to record
your interview on your own schedule in the comfort of your home.
Our recruiting process allows you to tell your story in a
stress-free way that is interactive and fun, so if you receive a
link to Share your Story with us, we hope you have an awesome
We are looking for a detail-oriented, hands-on, hungry,
results-driven Business Development Representative with proven
communication skills and a strong work ethic to work in a
challenging, fast-paced, energetic environment with
responsibilities to drive our ProAV and Visual solutions and
activities. You will be responsible for the revenue and
profitability of an assigned display vendor line across all parts
of the organization. You will be responsible to enable and empower
the vast network of SYNNEX reseller, internal/external sales team
to achieve your goal.
* Primary contact for the display vendor at SYNNEX
* Develop and foster a strategic relationship with a display
* Develop and execute business, sales, and promotional plans
* Responsible for the display vendor overall activation and revenue
* Train and enable reseller, internal and external sales reps
* Manage pipeline and work with reps and resellers to close
* Plan and execute monthly, quarterly, and yearly plans to drive
revenue and activities
* Bachelor s Degree from an accredited college or university and a
minimum of three years of related and/or an equivalent combination
of education and experience
* Prior experience working within a technology sales channel is
* Knowledge of mobility technology, trends, and market drivers
* Demonstrated background planning, organizing and scheduling in an
efficient manner, focusing on key priorities
* Strong interpersonal and public communication skill
* Proficient and comfortable with Excel and data mining
* Up to 25% travel may be required
@ SYNNEX CORPORATION, WE BELIEVE EMPLOYEES ARE OUR GREATEST ASSET
AND WE EMPOWER THEM TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN OUR BUSINESS. DIVERSITY
AND INCLUSION MAKES US ALL BETTER. QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL
RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR,
RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER
IDENTITY, DISABILITY OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS.
@ SYNNEX CANADA LIMITED, WE ARE COMMITTED TO SUPPORTING
ACCOMMODATION AND INCLUSIVITY FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES
THROUGHOUT THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS AND EMPLOYMENT LIFECYCLE. IF YOU
REQUIRE ACCOMMODATION DURING THE RECRUITMENT AND SELECTION PROCESS,
PLEASE LET US KNOW; WE WILL WORK WITH YOU TO MEET YOUR NEEDS.
Note: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate
the general nature and level of work performed by employees with
this classification. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job.
Keywords: Synnex, Greenville , Business Development Representative, Peripherals, Other , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!