Company: ORBIS Corporation
Posted on: January 9, 2021
Job LocationGreenville, SC USAddress1700 Old Grove Rd,Suite A,
Piedmont, SC 29673 (Greenville)Job CategoryManufacturing &
ProductionABOUT US (AND OUR EXCITING FUTURE)Menasha Corporation is
all about possibilities. Our two businesses, Menasha Packaging and
ORBIS Corporation, are leaders in their industries, providing
corrugated and plastic packaging products and related services to
major global companies.Our employees make the difference, proving
that great ideas, collaboration and quality turn possibilities into
success. Working at Menasha Corporation means that your insights
provide cutting-edge solutions for our customers. If you like to
make things happen and are passionate about what you do, you're
going to want to be here.Join us and become part of the power
behind possible.Shift Requirements2nd ShiftABOUT THE
OPPORTUNITYPosition SummaryEvaluate workloads and provide direction
to designated teams while providing a safe operation. Communicate
with the supervisor and other ORBIS personnel for any activities
affecting safety, quality or production.Key Duties And
- Evaluate and distribute workloads of team members, as
- Coordinate with HR the training and onboarding of new
- Ensure teams are producing products that meet quality
- Gain familiarity with and comply with all safety requirements
and protocols for working in a hazardous environment.
- Respond to assigned requests and completing work based on
priority; communicate work statuses with supervisor.
- Work in a safe and efficient manner using all personal
protective, safety equipment and devices that are required, in
accordance with all STW documentation (if STW is not developed for
any process within this job, proper training techniques must be
- Be actively involved in Continuous Improvement; promote and
sustain any and all CI, 5S and STW activities.
- Contribute to team efforts.
- Ensures teams are maintaining a clean and safe work
- Trained and certified in area assignments.EDUCATION /
CERTIFICATIONSEducation RequiredNoneEducation DesiredHigh School
Diploma or EquivalentSKILLS & EXPERIENCEWork Experience Required
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience required.
- 1-3 years of previous leadership experience required.Knowledge,
Skills, Or Abilities Desired
- Safety sensitive position - ability to work in a constant state
of alertness and a safe manner.
- Ability to STOP-THINK-ACT and work safely.
- Ability to work overtime and weekends as required based upon
the needs of the business.
- Ability to work on a rotating shift.
- Ability to work rotating job stations.
- Ability to effectively work in teams.
- Ability to professionally accept constructive feedback and
- Ability to work in a production-based environment with moving
equipment and people. Ability to interact and communicate
effectively with a wide variety of roles.
- Ability to operate hand tools.
- Ability to weld (SC locations).ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTSTravel
Requirements0% - 5% travel required.ABOUT ORBIS CORPORATIONMenasha
Corporation (www.menashacorporation.com) is a leading corrugated
and plastic packaging manufacturer and supply chain solutions
provider specializing in retail merchandising, packaging and
displays, plastic reusable containers and pallets, protective
packaging interiors, and packaging supply chain and fulfillment
services. Menasha Corporation's products and services are used by
major food, beverage, consumer products, personal care,
pharmaceutical, beauty and cosmetics, automotive, heavy equipment,
and agriculture companies. Established in 1849, Menasha Corporation
is one of America's oldest private, family-owned manufacturing
companies.Menasha Packaging is North America's largest independent,
retail-focused corrugated packaging and merchandising solutions
provider. Menasha Packaging designs, prints and produces customized
packaging, high-end graphic displays and merchandising material,
e-commerce packaging, and provides pack-out, fulfillment and supply
chain services to retailers and leading global consumer packaged
goods companies.ORBIS is a leading provider of reusable plastic
packaging products and supply chain packaging management services
in North America. ORBIS designs and produces plastic reusable
totes, bulk containers, pallets, and custom products, including
protective interiors and metal racks. ORBIS's products and services
are a critical component of manufacturing and retail supply chains
for the automotive, industrial, agriculture, retail, beverage, and
bakery markets.Menasha Corporation's culture of focusing on
employees, operating responsibly, and serving customers is best
outlined in the company's Corporate Responsibility Report, produced
annually and available on our website at
here to view our two-minute video that shares a quick glimpse about
Menasha Corporation and our exciting future.For more information
about ORBIS Corporation, please visit
www.orbiscorporation.com.ORBIS Corporation is an equal opportunity
employer. ORBIS Corporation shall abide by the requirements of 41
CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against
qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by
covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance
in employment qualified protected veterans. As an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Pro Disabled & Veteran Employer, we
request priority referrals of qualified protected veterans,
qualified individuals with disabilities, qualified minority
candidates, and qualified female candidates for job openings at
Keywords: ORBIS Corporation, Greenville , Production Lead, Professions , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!