Business Analyst (Experienced Level Professional)
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Business Analyst (Experienced Level Professional)
Michelin, the Worldwide leader in Tires, is hiring!
- - - - - - - - - - - -
MISSION : The Digital Business Analyst primary role is capturing
the needs of business entities and ensuring that the final digital
solutions developed by the company are consistent with the initial
needs and that they provide value to support business issues.
He/she relies on a thorough knowledge of the digital solutions and
existing processes to understand the needs expressed by the
business, to translate those needs into solutions, to identify all
the opportunities and to recommend the best solution and the best
way to meet them (make or buy).
KEY EXPECTED ACHIEVEMENTS
Within the DCAD central team (station A) or in the digital
- Assisting the client in defining and expressing his or her
- Identifying issues and opportunities with the client/business
partner to accelerate digital processing and increase business
- Grasping and detailing the client's functional and technical
requirements to properly clarify the needs expressed.
- Ensuring that all DCAD requirements are met (hosting, security
and confidentiality of data).
- Working closely with the digital factories to validate the
relevance of the proposed solution, the availability of teams,
skills, and the feasibility to develop the solution.
- Capitalizing on acquired knowledge and securing the
satisfaction of clients and partners.
- The solution implemented satisfies the functional needs of the
- The business uses the digital solution.
- The projects and solutions implemented comply with DCAD
requirements and effectively use the standards supported by the
development tools and software packages that support the
- A Long-term collaboration is established between the Digital
Business Analyst, business teams and digital factories.
Analysis and translation of the customer need
- Understanding the business' processes within its field and its
- Helping the client/business partner in expressing its needs,
understanding (through involvement in business activities) and
challenging business requirements.
- Studying the needs expressed.
- Analyzing the functional, environmental and technical
characteristics of the desired type of solution (regulations,
organizations, assembly, manufacturing, operating and safety
- Helping the project manager in mapping technical and functional
risks and estimating their importance.
- Analyzing technical proposals to help the client choose by
validating with the WebOp team that the DCAD requirements for
hosting, security and confidentiality of data are met.
- Advising and validating the solution and the development
modalities with the customer (make or Buy).
Project Management Assistance
- Assisting the creation of the functional brief to better
understand and guide the digital project or Drafting the Functional
Specifications Document (FSD)
- In factory, accompanying the project teams up to the point of
recommendation (make or Buy).
- Assuring the link between the business entity and the digital
factory identified to develop the solution.
Regulatory and contractual management
- Knowing the regulations and requirements in place in the
business' specialty or sector
- Communicating and promoting the Group's requirements
Moving Forward Together: Apply Today!
Dedicated to the improvement of sustainable mobility, Michelin
designs, manufactures and sells tires for every type of vehicle,
including airplanes, automobiles, bicycles, earthmovers, farm
equipment, heavy-duty trucks and motorcycles.
Michelin also offers a full range of innovative services and
solutions that help make mobility safer, more efficient and more
environmentally friendly. To create unique mobility experiences,
Michelin publishes travel guides, hotel and restaurant guides, maps
and road atlases.
Headquartered in Greenville, S.C., Michelin North America employs
more than 20,000 people and operates 19 major manufacturing plants
in the U.S. and Canada.
Michelin is recognized as an employer of choice by the people who
work here. They stay at Michelin because they have careers with a
purpose at a company with a purpose. In fact, more than 97 percent
of Michelin employees say they choose to move forward together with
our company each year.
Michelin's status as a great place to work has been validated by
the leading authorities on workplace culture:
--- Forbes list of "Most Diverse Place to Work" and "Best Employer
for New Grads"
--- Fortune list of "World Most Admired Companies"
--- Voted on the top 50 Employers list by the readers of Minority
Engineer magazine, Women Engineer magazine and STEM Workforce
--- Top Company for Women to work for in Transportation.
Michelin takes an advanced approach to career development, ensuring
that you will come for a job but stay for a career. More than 75
percent of our managers are promoted from within, and we offer
multiple career development paths to challenge employees to grow
and realize their purpose across the span of their individual
Apply now and start your own mobility journey with Michelin
Motivated by our Purpose - We Care about Giving People a Better Way
Forward - Michelin offers our employees a comprehensive Total
Rewards package with competitive well-being, health care, life
insurance and retirement benefits and perks such as:
--- Paternity leave
--- Maternity leave
--- Tuition reimbursement
--- Family health care centers and fitness facilities at several
--- Fitness membership reimbursement through a network of
--- 529 college savings plan
--- A 401(k) match
--- Free tires based upon years of service
--- An Employee Assistance Program
--- A relocation assistance program
Michelin is an equal employment opportunity employer of minorities,
women, veterans and the disabled. If you need accommodation for any
part of the employment process because of a disability, please
contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is not available for immigration sponsorship
Keywords: Michelin, Greenville , Business Analyst (Experienced Level Professional), Professions , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!