IT Business Analyst
Company: Godshall Recruiting
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Why you will love this job:
- Opportunity to work with some really complex systems to
configure and constantly improve processes.
- Beautiful new downtown Greenville, SC office, walking distance
to restaurants and shops.
- Free parking.
- Innovative and exciting development and analyst team! What your
future day will look like:
- Analyze new and existing business processes and systems using
process modeling/mapping, data analysis, and code review.
- Collaborate with various department requirements and reporting
- Facilitate the importing of data from multiple business
- Participate in designing, building, and supporting data
- Understand and communicate system capabilities and
functionality for compliance and reporting.
- Design and build automation to assist the developers delivering
support and enhancements.
- Occasional Travel Benefits Offered:
- Comprehensive Health Care Benefits
- Free Parking
- PTO and Holiday Pay
- Annual bonus potential Salary: $85-$95KType: Direct Hire To be
a champion in this role, you will need:
- Associate or bachelor's degree preferred; applicable experience
- 4+ years' experience in business/data analysis, process
improvement, software QA or IT project management
- Experience designing and testing business systems, preferably
- Experience with databases such as MSSQL, MySQL, POSTGRES We
know you are more than a resume and understand your next career
move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time
considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you
have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review
your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our
recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in
to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to
your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make
sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a
perfect fit for! Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is
an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for
employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual
orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran
status.PandoLogic. Keywords: Business Systems Analyst, Location:
Greenville, SC - 29603
Keywords: Godshall Recruiting, Greenville , IT Business Analyst, Professions , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!