CNC Emergency Field Service Technician
Company: KRC Machine Tool Solutions
Posted on: May 14, 2022
ABOUT KRC MACHINE TOOL SOLUTIONS KRC Machine Tool Solutions is a
provider of machine tools and services specializing in helping
customers maximize their production requirements through unique
solutions. Established in 1989, we are known nationwide as the
premier provider in the areas of unique machine builds, CNC
retrofitting, machine rebuilding, and machine tool services and
repair. At KRC, you will have the opportunity to work alongside the
most talented leaders in the Machine Tool Industry. We are looking
for passionate people to join our team, who are excited to help us
build the future generation of this industry. Our passion is in
solving customer's problems and creating unique solutions that no
other company can provide. In order to accomplish our goal of being
the best, we understand our people have to be our #1 asset and we
are fully committed to investing in your success. WORK SUMMARY:
Perform a wide variety of tasks associated with servicing,
repairing or operation of most CNC machine tools. Use precision
test equipment to analyze, troubleshoot and repair complex
mechanical and electrical problems. Advanced operation of CNC
controls from different manufacturers. Successfully coordinate and
complete the installation of all machine tools. Work closely with
customers, vendors, OEM's, and other KRC personnel. Independently
organize and complete a successful service call. Assist other
service engineers, and preventive maintenance technicians. General
scraping and fitting of machine tool components (not mandatory but
improves your value). Troubleshoot and repair electronic circuitry
to component level. Perform a variety of advanced specialized
machine tool repair processes. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Dismantle and prepare machines for shipment
- Level and alignment of machines.
- Troubleshoot and repair of major machine tool problems.
- Disassemble, repair and rebuild machine tool sub assemblies and
- Organize, tag and mark components for future assembly.
- Identify, repair or replace damaged components.
- First time power up and troubleshooting of machines.
- Servo system tuning.
- Report activities and expenses timely and accurately
- Train other employees for advancement
- Train customers on operation of CNC control systems.
- Advanced troubleshooting and repair electronic circuitry.
- Communicate with customers, vendors, OEM's and KRC
- Keep work area neat, clean and organized.
- Travel to customer's facilities often and on short notice
- Work with very limited supervision.
- Other duties as assigned KRC MACHINE TOOL SOLUTIONS OFFERS
COMPETITIVE WAGES AND EXCELLENT BENEFITS, INCLUDING:
- Training & Tuition Reimbursement
- Company paid Uniforms and Cell Phones
- Company truck provided for field service engineers
- Paid Vacation, Sick Time and Holidays.
- Health Insurance, Vision, Life, Dental, Long & Short-Term
Disability, 401k Profit Sharing
- Referral Bonus Program of $2500
- A Positive Work Environment JOB TITLE: Emergency Field Service
Technician IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: SERVICE MANAGER TRAVEL REQUIRED:
UP TO 100% .
- Advanced machine tool knowledge and terminology.
- 3 or more years of experience in machine tool field
- Associates degree in electronic engineering or related field of
study--experience may be substituted for the education.
- Complete knowledge of mechanical systems and components.
- Full understanding of multiple machine tool specifications and
have an advanced knowledge of test equipment.
- Mechanical hand tools and tool box.
- Intermediate knowledge of parametric programming and ladder
- Basic knowledge of hand tools and some power tools.
- Set up and operate Renishaw Ballbar and Renishaw Laser
Calibration equipment (desirable, not mandatory).
- Ability to do final scrape and or fitting of most machine tool
components is desirable (not mandatory).
- Working knowledge of applications processes and
- Dependable transportation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Advanced troubleshooting abilities.
- In depth understanding of CNC controls and functions.
- Standing for long periods of time.
- Frequent reaching, bending, and stooping.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds. PI176433712
Keywords: KRC Machine Tool Solutions, Greenville , CNC Emergency Field Service Technician, Professions , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!