CDL Driver - Service Trainee
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Safety-Kleen Greer, SC is looking for an experienced CDL Driver
Trainee to join their safety conscious team! You will begin
training in hte warehouse learning shipping/receiving etc and then
learn our sales and service process and procedures to become a
back-up driver and get your own route.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages (Hourly Pay; Time & after 40hr)
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401k with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times
- Warehouse duties including shipping and receiving, inventory,
- Visits 3-5 customer sites per day - when CDL Driver's license
- Picks up waste oil at customer locations driving a class B
- Delivers chemicals in 15 & 30-gallon drums in a class B box
- Loads and unloads trucks
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- High School diploma or GED
- CDL B - new grad considered
- Sales experience a plus
- Previous warehouse experience required
- Forklift experience required
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to use a mobile device
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety-Kleen?
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to
excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire
business model revolves around keeping North American businesses
green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a
world-class environmental service organization and market leader in
industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology,
and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used
motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in
North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million
gallons each year. Every day, we help our customers resolve their
waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint.
PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our
company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit
us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team;
however only those that complete the online application and meet
the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military &
Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Greenville , CDL Driver - Service Trainee, Professions , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!