IT Workday Analyst
Company: World Finance
Posted on: June 23, 2022
The Workday Analyst will translate operational impact of Workday
as an advisory level resource. This position will determine current
function, systems workflows and compatibility issues. This
individual will have significant knowledge of the Workday Modules
and how they operate/impact various systems, and use that knowledge
to advise on business process changes and work-arounds.
Job DescriptionEssential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as a subject matter expert on Core Financials,
Accounting, and Expenses
- Partner with business users to recommend supplemental solutions
- Enhance Workday system BPs to support ongoing business process
- Collaborate with colleagues to identify and recommend process
improvements and system enhancements to meet changing needs.
- Provide day to day support for production environment. Provide
support for issues related to HR Systems by investigating problems
and developing detailed suggestions for resolution of issues.
- Assist in the review, testing and implementation of system
- Complete both hands-on configuration of the Workday application
to achieve business objectives as well as management of outsourced
- Design and develop reports while adhering to internal standards
to ensure reuse and maintainability. Assist staff with creation of
advanced reports to support their day-to-day responsibilities, as
well as create ad hoc reports, as required.
- Produce deliverables within a diverse, fast paced environment,
collaborate effectively across teams and juggle multiple projects
and initiatives simultaneously.
- Assist in the development of the knowledge library/content for
future use by World.
- Advise on training/change management strategy for Workday
updates and upgrades.
- Develop workarounds for manual work created as a result of
Workday or partner with teams to develop automated solution. Ideal
if had solutions previously identified at prior companies or
clientsQualifications:To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of
the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- Ability to work cross-functionally to identify, develop, and
implement changes and improvements in Workday.
- Strong interest in business strategies and a high-level of
- Strong organizational and Project Management skills.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with internal and external
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.Education and/or
- 3-5 years of experience with Workday, with at least two of them
specifically dedicated to Workday configuration.
- Bachelor's degree in a Business-related area.4MKTIt is the
policy of World Acceptance Corporation to provide equal employment
opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national
origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race,
religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity
and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with
regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In
addition, World Acceptance Corporation will provide reasonable
accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Keywords: World Finance, Greenville , IT Workday Analyst, Professions , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!