Posted on: June 24, 2022
Mecart is currently looking for a field installer to assemble our
products onsite (at our customer's facilities), primarily in the
USA but with the ability to travel globally.
MECART is a rapidly growing company specializing in the design,
manufacture, and installation of soundproof booths and clean rooms.
We are currently looking for an installer to assemble our products
onsite (at our customer's facilities), primarily in the US but with
the ability to travel globally. Job entails a combination of
carpentry, light electrical, and some HVAC work. We are looking for
someone who is good with their hands and has some formal training
in some (or all) of these tasks. Additionally, the employee may be
required to work at other sites or at our plant in Quebec.
Do you like discovering new places while traveling? Would you like
to pursue a career in a booming business? You are in the right
place! We are looking for an installer to install our modular
cleanrooms! You will travel frequently (each trip is of a duration
of 1 to 4 weeks) !
As a cleanroom installer, you will do the following:
* Install clean rooms at the customer's premises
* Perform all product assembly steps: Installation of metal walls,
window and door installation, ventilation and air conditioning
installation, installation and connection of electrical components,
floor tile laying, suspended ceiling installation, installation of
finishing components, sealer, etc .
* Install electrical components (approximately 40% of the total
task): electrical outlets, electrical panel, HVAC system, control,
* Supervise a customer or contracted installation team
* Manage the installation schedule; E nsure that we meet or exceed
* Have a valid driver's license and passport (or be willing to get
a passport) as you travel all over North America (and possibly the
So that you feel here at home, we offer you:
* A competitive salary with regular opportunities for paid
* Group insurance that meets your expectations
* A retirement savings plan with generous employer
* Paid holidays and paid vacations
The skills that are required:
* Training/experience in industrial electricity
* Know how to read and interpret assembly plans (factory &
* Good manual and construction skills
* Be autonomous and versatile
* Good physical condition
* Valid driver's license and passport
Keywords: MECART, Greenville , Installation, Professions , Greenville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!